2017 Girls G2004/U13 State Cup Presidents - Tango's Teasers

sucks this is my dd's last year playing soccer... well thats what she tells me but good luck to all 32 teams that advanced including our team!!!!!

Yeah, mine tells me the same thing(05' player). Kind of depressing. Oh well, on to the next sport(Track & Field).

My question is does Cal South ever cancel State Cup games because of severely wet fields or rain? Currently a lot of rain is predicted for Fri/Sat next weekend. The San Diego forecast for example has 1.5 to 2 inches of rain predicted for Friday into Saturday morning with heavy winds as well. At some point the fields become unplayable and the drive for many teams to the venue unsafe.

Tech will have to do Nat'l Cup breakdown. I'm retiring after doing this... or at least I feel like I need a vacation! :)
You've done a good job of tracking a ton of data. I've used data in a similar fashion but try to catch as much games as possible. It's a daunting task, take a break after State and enjoy!

My question is does Cal South ever cancel State Cup games because of severely wet fields or rain? Currently a lot of rain is predicted for Fri/Sat next weekend. The San Diego forecast for example has 1.5 to 2 inches of rain predicted for Friday into Saturday morning with heavy winds as well. At some point the fields become unplayable and the drive for many teams to the venue unsafe.
Polo Fields played on in some pretty nasty conditions at Surf Thanksgiving which concerns me. I want to see them play but with this sort of forecast it just going to be ugly.

Polo Fields played on in some pretty nasty conditions at Surf Thanksgiving which concerns me. I want to see them play but with this sort of forecast it just going to be ugly.

Soccer is played in the rain and wind. These girls are tougher than that. The games will be played. Surf thanksgiving was played in a monsoon it's not going to be that bad.

as far as winds refer to apple valley,san bernardino and lancaster. It sucks that weather is a deciding factor at this ages. I wasn't at my DD's first state cup at u8's in apple valley but heard the conditions were pretty bad too. My DD came home sick!!! u9's back at apple valley and the winds were horrific. Now that majority of the games are not at those locations, i won't complain at all....

Of the teams I was able to watch, Legacy FC Diamond Bar, UIFC Venom and Beach Nunes looked the best.
Just stay clear of the refs on Field 15. Rumor was that one of them was 79 years old.

Good thing you did not say field 19. The ref on 15 is only 65 y/o.

Rain no longer in the forcast. A bit cool and a little bit of wind but for Lancaster it will be as good as could be expected.
I believe this weekend will narrow it down to the final four. Anyone have any predictions.
The top half does not half any clear favorite. I will guess West Coast Filipovic V Simi Valley Eclipse.
My guess for the bottom half is Strikers (Alvarez) Vs Beach Nunez.

Yes, top half is much easier than the bottom half. For the top half I'd go with UIFC Venom and Albion Premier but nothing would surprise me too much.

Back