2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Not that shot.
It was another shot that was one she would make 99 out of 100 times.
The freshman Reyes crossed the ball right onto the six after beating a defender in an incredible display of tenacity and skill.
Happens to all of em once in awhile.
The win makes it go away.

I remember that play. That would have been sick if she had hit the net.

Fun game to watch. The US looked really good for the better part of the game. The goals were exceptional. Ertz' short post corner was unbelievable. She is a BEAST. Morgan with a beauty and a great flick Asst to Lloyd. Yes, Canada was playing a lot of youngsters (which I applaud) but a nice way to end the year
Back to the tourney. Some great games slated for the weekend. Good luck to all

Fleming didn't have a horrible game.. yes she did get a little too flashy on a play that caused them a goal but she is the real deal and really exciting to watch. Was great to see the US come out with a W.

For her standards, yes she did. I'm not knocking her as a player, in fact quite the opposite, as quality of a player that she is it was surprising that she had an unusually high number of bad turnovers (and I'm not talking just about the one that led to a goal). She played too tentative and it led to a poor night. No bigee.

Happy Recovery Day

This week in Women's Soccer

Will be

- Lit
- Dope
- Rad
- All that and a Christmas Cheese Log

Fair Play and Best of Luck to these Awesome

Student-Athletes

I know....def NOT happy about this streaming situation...what the heck?? why isn't Pac 12 picking up some of these games??

Hey Lavar. You still gonna have #5 kneel for the anthem after Trump got your thief of a kid out of China? Funny how when you are backed into a corner you lean on the guy you bash constantly. What a fckin joke

Hey Lavar. You still gonna have #5 kneel for the anthem after Trump got your thief of a kid out of China? Funny how when you are backed into a corner you lean on the guy you bash constantly. What a fckin joke
#5 is a follower. Let her follow. As a business owner, I would not knowingly ever hire a kneeler. Watch her earn 24k a year playing professional soccer and have her fat ass dad buy her groceries every other week because she is unable to support herself. Live the dream, Live the dream.

#5 is a follower. Let her follow. As a business owner, I would not knowingly ever hire a kneeler. Watch her earn 24k a year playing professional soccer and have her fat ass dad buy her groceries every other week because she is unable to support herself. Live the dream, Live the dream.

MAP is one of the biggest douchebags and sorriest people I know, but you two guys (surfrider and push_up) are undoubtedly even worse.
Go away. Your constant obsession with #5 is sick. Your need to poke MAP by insulting a young lady is sick. Both Amy and Abdul are narcissistic, bullying, assholes who aren't half as smart as they think they are, but abuse that ends up coming the way of you two is fully deserved.
Just stop it. Go away.

MAP is one of the biggest douchebags and sorriest people I know, but you two guys (surfrider and push_up) are undoubtedly even worse.
Go away. Your constant obsession with #5 is sick. Your need to poke MAP by insulting a young lady is sick. Both Amy and Abdul are narcissistic, bullying, assholes who aren't half as smart as they think they are, but abuse that ends up coming the way of you two is fully deserved.
Just stop it. Go away.
See there's where you don't understand. I have no problem with his kid short of desecrating the flag and our anthem. She is a very good player and obviously an excellent student. I simply can't stand the fool who brought her into this world

Go eat a dick and put me on on ignore, snowflake.

I am not even a little bit snowflake.
Just tired of coming in here to hopefully get good info and interesting discussion only to find half the posts are a tired back and forth between you morons. Start your own thread where you nimrods can go insult one another's children.

Back