2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

You must be kidding yourself. 10 miles down the road. I call bullshit. Give me a name chief. Otherwise just like you said new here and I will add don't know $hit.
Umm there are 3 Mac Herman watch CBs from the Pac 12 and none are from UCLA

The strength of the Ucla team is DEPTH they are amazing everywhere
I would put their best attributes in the midfield and forward positions.
Like you said, every position is deep, but their style of play is in the attack, and keeping the ball on their attacking side.
Hard to argue with their success.
They havent lost a game yet.

They basically have the u20 nat. team, so why would anyone be surprised.

Umm there are 3 Mac Herman watch CBs from the Pac 12 and none are from UCLA

LOL. You mean the watch list without any of the 3 leading scorers in the Oac 12 or SEC on it? That is the statement of somebody that hasn't seen with their own eyes.
Let's see what the coaches say at the end of the season.

When you have a Halie Mace that is so flexible both defensively and offensively along with the best midfielder in the country the rest of your squad can ride the coatails. But they have shown some weakness in the Pac12 thus far. Not to mention the game v a very good Pep team

I would put their best attributes in the midfield and forward positions.
Like you said, every position is deep, but their style of play is in the attack, and keeping the ball on their attacking side.
Hard to argue with their success.
They havent lost a game yet.

There is a reason that they can attack like they do. It's all good I hear a lot. I know what is said among those that know.

LOL. You mean the watch list without any of the 3 leading scorers in the Oac 12 or SEC on it? That is the statement of somebody that hasn't seen with their own eyes.
I am stepping out and saying I have probably watched more college soccer, both in person and streamed than most anyone. I have seen 8 pac12 teams live yet we are only thru 1/2 the season. I have no clue what I am talking about

When you have a Halie Mace that is so flexible both defensively and offensively along with the best midfielder in the country the rest of your squad can ride the coatails. But they have shown some weakness in the Pac12 thus far. Not to mention the game v a very good Pep team
UCLA is undefeated.
They only have two teams who have survived a draw.
Its unbelievable either team scored.

You are talking like you know but unfortunately you don't know $hit.

I am stepping out and saying I have probably watched more college soccer, both in person and streamed than most anyone. I have seen 8 pac12 teams live yet we are only thru 1/2 the season. I have no clue what I am talking about

That's funny. Because we were talking about a particular team and you definitely haven't seen them as many times as I have nor do you talk to any of the players, coaches or associated people for any of the teams. So what you are basically saying is you are a lurker.

I thought we were talking Center Backs. I apologize. There's that CB in Palo Alto that has already been called in to the full nat team camp as a Sophomore. She's pretty damn good

I thought we were talking Center Backs. I apologize. There's that CB in Palo Alto that has already been called in to the full nat team camp as a Sophomore. She's pretty damn good

Funny because I don't know of a player in Palo Alto that has been called in as a centerback. I know two midfielders and one in particular that came home early from camp. But you would have to know about the circumstances and not just what you read. You might actually have to watch the games and know what you're looking for.

Keep trying and reaching. Film don't lie. LOL...

Funny because I don't know of a player in Palo Alto that has been called in as a centerback. I know two midfielders and one in particular that came home early from camp. But you would have to know about the circumstances and not just what you read. You might actually have to watch the games and know what you're looking for.

Keep trying and reaching. Film don't lie. LOL...
Actually I am watching as I type. That CB sophomore plays as a CB. watch some games

We can bottom line go by the stats, but I dont think it tells the whole story.
If you ask me, my kid is the best player in the world.
(and Im not even a soccer mom)

I like stats. Like completion percentage. Tackles won. Challenges won. I love efficiency stats too. You don't even realize what the numbers say plus the physical stuff. You don't even realize who tested at the top of the chart.... injured....

Or what the people in the know say.

Actually I am watching as I type. That CB sophomore plays as a CB. watch some games

I do watch. Like the first several games up until Florida. Then some positional shuffling and a stop gap measure. Do you really think that I haven't watched every single televised PAC 12/ACC game.

You are clearly a sap. Let me guess. You have a U17 player committed to a 2nd tier PAC 12 school?

Back