2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

What complicates it is Penn State beating North Carolina who beat Virginia who beat West Virginia who beat Penn state.

And that moved their record to

10 and OH! In my Bob Wills voice

9d326854fc75f03ed05f35255a039d2c--the-late-united-states.jpg

@MakeAPlay the Freshman haven't gotten tired yet

You have them broken into tiers already

You know something the huh?

No tiers for the freshman just lots of games that I have watched. I think that I have a pretty good feel for who the contenders are. It's like running the 400. Everybody gets out of the gate fast but you can tell who is going to be in it by who made up the stagger on the back 120. The WatchESPN app is great. All the games that you care to watch between ACC and SEC teams are right there.

I still can't quite figure out the pecking order in the PAC 12 quite yet other than to say it is basically a race for 3rd place with a wide open field. Good luck to you and your players.

No tiers for the freshman just lots of games that I have watched. I think that I have a pretty good feel for who the contenders are. It's like running the 400. Everybody gets out of the gate fast but you can tell who is going to be in it by who made up the stagger on the back 120. The WatchESPN app is great. All the games that you care to watch between ACC and SEC teams are right there.

I still can't quite figure out the pecking order in the PAC 12 quite yet other than to say it is basically a race for 3rd place with a wide open field. Good luck to you and your players.
And sometimes there's that 4 that ends up

Being a photo finish

It's a sprint

I believe UCLA looks the best in the PAC12

On paper

A lot of programs are going paperless now

So on the mental side of the game

We have to wait until the freshman get tired

And the special ones jump off the paper

And sometimes there's that 4 that ends up

Being a photo finish

It's a sprint

True. Look at last year......Who of thought a squad full of future attorney generals would have made it to the final four?

Hoyas did it...and I'm sure there will be another dark horse to do it again.

Big game for the Wildcats this weekend. They get to go into Palo Alto and see if organized chaos works. I will be rooting for them. There is definitely an opportunity there.

Rankings - NCAA Women's Soccer RPI
Through Games SEP. 24, 2017

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-women/d1/ncaa-womens-soccer-rpi

Rankings - NCAA Women's Soccer RPI
Through Games SEP. 24, 2017
NCAA Women's Soccer RPI
RANK SCHOOL CONFERENCE
1 South Carolina Southeastern
2 Stanford Pac-12
3 North Carolina Atlantic Coast
4 UCF AAC
5 Texas Big 12
6 Duke Atlantic Coast
7 Princeton Ivy League
8 West Virginia Big 12
9 UCLA Pac-12
10 Florida Southeastern
11 LSU Southeastern
12 Cincinnati AAC
13 Rutgers BigTen
14 Notre Dame Atlantic Coast
15 Michigan Big Ten
16 Tennessee Southeastern
17 Penn St. Big Ten
18 California Pac-12
19 Pepperdine West Coast
20 Texas A&M Southeastern
21 Wake Forest Atlantic Coast
22 Purdue Big Ten
23 Ole Miss Southeastern
24 Wisconsin Big Ten
25 Rice Conference USA
26 Loyola Marymount West Coast
27 Florida St. Atlantic Coast
28 Alabama Southeastern
29 NC State Atlantic Coast
30 Clemson Atlantic Coast

RPI is meaningless at this point. Right now due to the way the formula is constructed it is overrating the weaker conferences. This fixes itself towards the end of October. I do like the 19 RPI for Pepperdine although that will be put on the line this weekend against Santa Clara who is much better than their record would indicate. If you sleep on their attack it could be fatal.

RPI is meaningless at this point. Right now due to the way the formula is constructed it is overrating the weaker conferences. This fixes itself towards the end of October. I do like the 19 RPI for Pepperdine although that will be put on the line this weekend against Santa Clara who is much better than their record would indicate. If you sleep on their attack it could be fatal.
I agree, by the end of October we'll definitely know who the top teams are... with or with out the RPI.
RPI will then matter if your in the low 60's, ie, on the cusp. After that you're not coming to the dance unless you win your league.

Santa Clara plays LMU first, and Pepperdine plays San Francisco first.
LMU can beat Santa Clara and Pepperdine could lose to San Francisco.
Im not gonna discuss what happens on Sunday until what happens on Friday has already happened.

Santa Clara plays LMU first, and Pepperdine plays San Francisco first.
LMU can beat Santa Clara and Pepperdine could lose to San Francisco.
Im not gonna discuss what happens on Sunday until what happens on Friday has already happened.
Pepperdine will beat SF

Why not say Pepperdine will bet SF and not GAF what happens

Scared hustle don't win

Back