2016 Orange County Tournament of Champions (12/10/2016-12/11/2016)

This was a very competitive tournament my daughter had a blast. Our first game was vs La galaxy Oc then cz elite Saturday we ended up with a win and a tie. Sunday morning started with San Diego Surf which went into pk's we also tied with them in regular season so no surprise it was going to be a battle. And what can I say so cal academy is always a battle we were able to edge them out 2-1. Thanks to everyone involved great time! You can see pictures and videos on Instagram @soccerkeeper1310
You guys did play great. My daughter was with LA Galaxy OC -- she was the one with the score. Awesome wins for your team.

Thank you all for the kind words. This is our first season in Flight 1 and we have a long way to go, but we are very happy with the teams progress. We were very fortunate to only loose two girls because of the age change and most of the girls have been together since rec,flight 3, 2 and now flight 1 so wish us luck! Again to everyone involved it was great to see so many talented teams last weekend it was very fun thank you. Oh and great goal by your daughter!

Thank you all for the kind words. This is our first season in Flight 1 and we have a long way to go, but we are very happy with the teams progress. We were very fortunate to only loose two girls because of the age change and most of the girls have been together since rec,flight 3, 2 and now flight 1 so wish us luck! Again to everyone involved it was great to see so many talented teams last weekend it was very fun thank you. Oh and great goal by your daughter!

Wow. You guys have done really well. Kudos. Seemed to draw some attention. Was rooting for you guys in finals. We've been a bit schizophrenic this year depending on line-up.

Thanks for the compliments. She had the exact same goal against cz elite which I actually didn't see. I was too busy watching one of our parents dance on this sideline... LOL! He took credit for his inspiring the goal...

Back