2016-1017 GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER THREAD

That is no insult, it's what you always do, like you are connected at the hip.
5:14am post. You are pathetic, since the first thing you do when you wake up is read the forum. Worst of all you don't even post about soccer and it's a soccer forum. #makesomefriends, #getajob, #seektherapy

5:14am post. You are pathetic, since the first thing you do when you wake up is read the forum. Worst of all you don't even post about soccer and it's a soccer forum. #makesomefriends, #getajob, #seektherapy
I am on vacation, shit face. I will make you a deal, I will stop commenting on you and MAPs love affair when you quit defending her like the little bitch you are.

I am on vacation, shit face. I will make you a deal, I will stop commenting on you and MAPs love affair when you quit defending her like the little bitch you are.
More stupidity on your end. What does being on vacation have to do with you waking up at 5am and the need to read and post on the forum? Is that your morning routine; before going to the bathroom and brushing your teeth, LMAO! #seektherapy

It's Jennifer Guinn, but no soccer coaching or playing info on her.
It's Jennifer Guinn, but no soccer coaching or playing info on her.

Long time coach in the Temecula area. She is very good. Done some time at Hawks and at Arsenal. Mine and a few of the former Hawks that are now u18s trained some with her when they were u8. She is also known a "Coachie" by many girls out there.

Sunset league has some battles this week - Edison Vs Huntington Should be exciting! Fountain Valley is proving to be *very* scrappy. Is SG coaching them to play this way? How long has he been coaching at FV?

Today has a couple of interesting matchups...Esperenza Vs El Dorado and Edison is playing a dangerous Newport Harbor!
After Tuesday's performance by Esperanza, ranked 42 in the state (1-1 tie with Brea Olinda, ranked 454 in the state) I am not sure how they will do vs El Do ranked at 209. Should be a good game.

Start of league this week and there seem to be a lot of postponed games. Are football games postponed? I thought both of these sports play rain or shine.

Sunset league has some battles this week - Edison Vs Huntington Should be exciting! Fountain Valley is proving to be *very* scrappy. Is SG coaching them to play this way? How long has he been coaching at FV?
SG been there 4-5 years now, he's turned that program around in the right direction with limited resources.

After Tuesday's performance by Esperanza, ranked 42 in the state (1-1 tie with Brea Olinda, ranked 454 in the state) I am not sure how they will do vs El Do ranked at 209. Should be a good game.

Start of league this week and there seem to be a lot of postponed games. Are football games postponed? I thought both of these sports play rain or shine.

Esperanza/ElDo just cancelled.

Back