2016-1017 GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER THREAD

To add to the above- if it was a male player would anyone care?
What if the sport was basketball (male or female) or football?

When we (or at least I am that old) were kids we could have urinated on the banner and walked away with little recourse. Political correctness is going to be our downfall as a society.

Crazy... people getting butt hurt over a paper banner. I remember a chant we started at the basketball games when I was in HS. 1.2.3.4 Get those HEFFERS off the floor! Every time the opposing team's cheerleaders were on the court. Imagine if we did that now?

I must be real old. I remember when excessive celebration use to be taboo because it was deemed classless and showed a lack of sportsmanship. When excessive celebration started creeping into pro sports, it became politically incorrect to criticize bad, classless behavior because some deemed such celebration to reflect cultural differences.

Crazy... people getting butt hurt over a paper banner. I remember a chant we started at the basketball games when I was in HS. 1.2.3.4 Get those HEFFERS off the floor! Every time the opposing team's cheerleaders were on the court. Imagine if we did that now?
I remember we used to chant "Winning" in the huddle with the Kids..... :D

If only Hart defended their goal that game as well as their banner we'd be talking about their finals match-up with J-Serra....#maybenextyear
LOL - that's all you got? These were two amazing teams that both played insanely well. Hart defended their goal just fine for over 100 minutes. In fact, if you were at the game you would have seen who had momentum in OT. Kudos to the MD player for scoring on a great set piece. Kudos to Hart for over a 100 minutes of tough D. But that's the way games go. But don't ever tell me Hart didn't defend their goal that game. That's just stupid.

Oh and btw - Hart will be back. They've had a taste of making deep runs in CIF playoffs for four years. They get bumped up to Div I and miss the Finals by one game this year. They are young. #getusedtoUs #goTribe #goJSerra

She wasn't eligible in Semi's against JSerra, GB made sure she didn't play lol. HB has a key defender back from concussion protocol too. Will be a great game. 4:00 pm start Televised on Fox Sports Net. Thought last time around JSerra was faster and bigger in the air and outplayed HB in 2nd half. Both JSerra goals scored in 2nd half. Should be a different game this time around, I hope. Go Oilers!!

She wasn't eligible in Semi's against JSerra, GB made sure she didn't play lol. HB has a key defender back from concussion protocol too. Will be a great game. 4:00 pm start Televised on Fox Sports Net. Thought last time around JSerra was faster and bigger in the air and outplayed HB in 2nd half. Both JSerra goals scored in 2nd half. Should be a different game this time around, I hope. Go Oilers!!

GB is such a jerk. I am surprised that so many high quality families tolerate his crap.

Is that tomorrow? I want to check this out.

Back