2007 DA

SDSC vs SD Surf will be the match to watch. I see the score being more like 3-1 SDSC. Yes, DR has scored most of SDSC's goals however, they have a great strength and skill in the midfield. Probably the strongest mids I've seen this season. They all can score. In their first match vs Surf this season SDSC scored 4 goals. DR scored 2, another forward scored 1 but the last goal came from midfielder #22 Dylan Alfaro. This kid is one to watch. He was the main reason why DR has scored a lot of his goal. I'm certain DA must have the most assists.
Clearly you have zero idea of the game. Surf has dominated SDSC since last year and proved it again tonight with a 4-0 win. SDSC beat Surf once in 6 games. And by the way, they play kickball. Every defender or mid launches the ball down field looking for their striker who was no match for the Surf defense and keeper.

Who the guy that called you out on your nonsense praise and unfounded prediction. Yup! I am that guy.

Ok. Lol.

Meanwhile, back at the adult table....

Did LAFC play “down” or is FCGS comparable?
What’s up with the TFA/LA Surf result?

Its really interesting to me how much the mental side plays in... I mean, as parents we see it everywhere else, so not surprising. Just drives home how fickle it is to chase wins at this age.

Murrieta seems to be getting steadily better. Starting to click. LAGSD is a good team, IMO, so a 2-0 win is nice. Rain in Carlsbad but turf field was fine.

Ok. Lol.

Meanwhile, back at the adult table....

Did LAFC play “down” or is FCGS comparable?
What’s up with the TFA/LA Surf result?

Its really interesting to me how much the mental side plays in... I mean, as parents we see it everywhere else, so not surprising. Just drives home how fickle it is to chase wins at this age.

Murrieta seems to be getting steadily better. Starting to click. LAGSD is a good team, IMO, so a 2-0 win is nice. Rain in Carlsbad but turf field was fine.
No one invited you to my conversation. ✊

By the way, how’s the Surf kid who broke his foot? How long is he out for? Terrible to hear. I heard it looked pretty rough at the time.

A lot of broken feet and ankles going around. That and overuse injuries like knees and shin splints. I’d almost want to switch to a team that trains on grass since these boys play so much.

By the way, how’s the Surf kid who broke his foot? How long is he out for? Terrible to hear. I heard it looked pretty rough at the time.

A lot of broken feet and ankles going around. That and overuse injuries like knees and shin splints. I’d almost want to switch to a team that trains on grass since these boys play so much.
He’s out for the season. Poor kid. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

was at the LAFC 05 match so got to catch the 07 game and while we definitely carried possession, FCGS is far from a lesser team. they are really scrappy and tried to play better soccer in the second half. I'm always impressed with our youngest DA team. the soccer they play is top notch but FCGS had a really solid defense and stifled alot of stuff near the box. was a fun match, that 07 team needs competition so today was a breath of fresh air

was at the LAFC 05 match so got to catch the 07 game and while we definitely carried possession, FCGS is far from a lesser team. they are really scrappy and tried to play better soccer in the second half. I'm always impressed with our youngest DA team. the soccer they play is top notch but FCGS had a really solid defense and stifled alot of stuff near the box. was a fun match, that 07 team needs competition so today was a breath of fresh air
Very cool. Some parity is good for everyone. How did the 05 game go?

1-1 draw. tight game. was told this FCGS was struggling this season and we had a tough time getting going. looks like FCGS was fired up to play the MLS club as they all played us tough

Coaches and parents need to have their kids start playing soccer and not tackling from behind, or spikes up, and playing dirty. This DA is all about developmental. Yesterday at the SD Surf game and SDSC game there were multiple tackles from behind and could have serious injuries. One surf kid got elbowed in the eye. He got sent off and could not return. Another Surf kid got tackled from behind and they sent him off. No cards on either play. Just think if it was your kid that gets hurt. Please talk to your kid about playing fair and not dirty soccer or go down to a lower level. It’s all on video and don’t say that behind tackling has any justification.

Back