“at the direction of”

Besides the 20 mil funneled through the NRA, coordinating efforts with Intel clearinghouse wikileaks, the promise of eased sanctions, dozens of various meetings with Russians to discuss terms that were denied, lied about, then eventually begrudgingly acknowledged, the puzzling changes made to the GOP platform that favored Russian interests, the bizarre way t sticks his tail between his legs and sucks up when anywhere in the vicinity of Putin, the way t takes Putin's word over his own intelligence agents, the contents of the mostly verified dossier and that's all just off the top of my head . . . besides that stuff right?
At least he's not Hillary.

You didn't know? Hillarly lost because Trump colluded with the Russians. It was at his direction that wikileaks (you know, that Rusdian backed group) hacked HRCs server. Oh yea.. Trump has dirt on Putin and told him to do his dirty work.

You're such an idiot.. now go run along and tpw the liberal agenda. "Even if it's wrong" (those are your words)
fantasy. All those folks, like his National Security Advisor and his Campaign Manager, lying about Russians? No evidence of collusion. And that meeting with the Russian “lawyer” about “adoption” that Trump Jr etc. attended? No evidence of collusion there. And Maria Butina and the NRA? She’s cooperating, but I’m sure there will be, again, nothing to suggest any collusion.
Multi, I still want your drugs. Not the anger medication...the other ones.

Kim was “very strong” when he told me that he didn’t know about Otto Warmbier. He didn’t know about it. Kid just fucked up and so underlings weren’t nice about it.

Kim knew nothing. He’s my homie. Just like Putin and the Saudi guys.

Kim was “very strong” when he told me that he didn’t know about Otto Warmbier. He didn’t know about it. Kid just fucked up and so underlings weren’t nice about it.

Kim knew nothing. He’s my homie. Just like Putin and the Saudi guys.
a0f5c7b92b590290cd344d9aae481586--trump-world-tower-trump-tower.jpg

The ever growing majority of Americans wish she was the president.
And that's why she announced she's going to run for President again? You are so far out of touch with reality , and drunk, that you are fantasizing about what you want here on the forum. It doesn't matter what you want it's about what the people want and that was decided over two years ago. But keep the act, nominate another quality candidate like HRC and you might get to fantasize for another four years.

Hey..maybe that's why you're always drunk, helps with those fantasies of yours.

And that's why she announced she's going to run for President again? You are so far out of touch with reality , and drunk, that you are fantasizing about what you want here on the forum. It doesn't matter what you want it's about what the people want and that was decided over two years ago. But keep the act, nominate another quality candidate like HRC and you might get to fantasize for another four years.

Liar.

Didn’t the people speak just last November?
And the federal justice system, both in the administration and in New York, also seem to be speaking.
Ask your family what it all means, Multi. Maybe they can help you out, as always.

Didn’t the people speak just last November?
And the federal justice system, both in the administration and in New York, also seem to be speaking.
Ask your family what it all means, Multi. Maybe they can help you out, as always.
How'd the coffee meeting go?

Back