“at the direction of”

Several real crimes to date and half the team in jail. Jr. is on his way to a conviction himself, so he wants to pretend it doesn't matter.

Lock Her Up! Wrong email server!

American Justice.

You skipped class again I see......
Cultivating a bucket of mush you be....

Lock him up! Impeach the POTUS! Look at all this collusion with the Russians... wait, what? None found?

I bet you libs on here are so disappointed...

Lock him up! Impeach the POTUS! Look at all this collusion with the Russians... wait, what? None found?

No collusion with the Russians, obviously. Nothing around Trump and his associates to suggest any collusion. I know you're stupid, but blind too?

Cohen the Rat said he has no proof Trump colluded, so you know, you have to believe him. Now stop looking at my sdny you perv.

No collusion with the Russians, obviously. Nothing around Trump and his associates to suggest any collusion. I know you're stupid, but blind too?
Collusion? Hell, t nor no one around him ever had contact with any "Russians", he never borrowed any money from them OR ANYONE! t never borrowed a dollar in his LIFE! His father never gave him a dime! t is a self-made man working his way up from nothing! t will tell you and the rest of us all later if he wants to change any of that, AND WE WILL BELIEVE!!!!!

Collusion? Hell, t nor no one around him ever had contact with any "Russians", he never borrowed any money from them OR ANYONE! t never borrowed a dollar in his LIFE! His father never gave him a dime! t is a self-made man working his way up from nothing! t will tell you and the rest of us all later if he wants to change any of that, AND WE WILL BELIEVE!!!!!

Easy Rodent......!

Now Now....take a few breaths and calm down....

blood-pressure-illustration4-image-300x300.jpg

Can you name anything that might suggest Trump colluded with Russians on the election?
I certainly can’t.
Besides the 20 mil funneled through the NRA, coordinating efforts with Intel clearinghouse wikileaks, the promise of eased sanctions, dozens of various meetings with Russians to discuss terms that were denied, lied about, then eventually begrudgingly acknowledged, the puzzling changes made to the GOP platform that favored Russian interests, the bizarre way t sticks his tail between his legs and sucks up when anywhere in the vicinity of Putin, the way t takes Putin's word over his own intelligence agents, the contents of the mostly verified dossier and that's all just off the top of my head . . . besides that stuff right?

Besides the 20 mil funneled through the NRA, coordinating efforts with Intel clearinghouse wikileaks, the promise of eased sanctions, dozens of various meetings with Russians to discuss terms that were denied, lied about, then eventually begrudgingly acknowledged, the puzzling changes made to the GOP platform that favored Russian interests, the bizarre way t sticks his tail between his legs and sucks up when anywhere in the vicinity of Putin, the way t takes Putin's word over his own intelligence agents, the contents of the mostly verified dossier and that's all just off the top of my head . . . besides that stuff right?
Nit picker.

All fantasy. All those folks, like his National Security Advisor and his Campaign Manager, lying about Russians? No evidence of collusion. And that meeting with the Russian “lawyer” about “adoption” that Trump Jr etc. attended? No evidence of collusion there. And Maria Butina and the NRA? She’s cooperating, but I’m sure there will be, again, nothing to suggest any collusion.
Multi, I still want your drugs. Not the anger medication...the other ones.

All fantasy. All those folks, like his National Security Advisor and his Campaign Manager, lying about Russians? No evidence of collusion. And that meeting with the Russian “lawyer” about “adoption” that Trump Jr etc. attended? No evidence of collusion there. And Maria Butina and the NRA? She’s cooperating, but I’m sure there will be, again, nothing to suggest any collusion.
Beat it, kid. You're getting on my nerves.

Can you name anything that might suggest Trump colluded with Russians on the election?
I certainly can’t.
You didn't know? Hillarly lost because Trump colluded with the Russians. It was at his direction that wikileaks (you know, that Rusdian backed group) hacked HRCs server. Oh yea.. Trump has dirt on Putin and told him to do his dirty work.

You're such an idiot.. now go run along and tpw the liberal agenda. "Even if it's wrong" (those are your words)

Looks like you're on drugs already...or drunk.

Ah, the delusional multi, I almost miss his deranged, nonsensical, useless blathering . . . but I always have these others for that.

Back