World Cup 2022 Viewing

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Will there be any big venues to watch USA games? American Outlaws

Will there be any big venues to watch USA games? American Outlaws
American Outlaws has a breakdown of the chapters and the bars / restaurants they typically host viewing parties at. I'm sure more information will be posted soon as well.

My wife and I are going to watch Germany vs Spain at our favorite venue today. I tried to watch Argentina vs Mexico yesterday and it made me feel sick and stopped at at the break. I did hear the game got better but that was some of the worst acting I have seen ever in soccer. The Ref was in all the plays and it was not futbol. Go States!

Great game yesterday with Spain v Germany. Both team played great soccer and it was the best game so far my wife and I watched at our favorite venue. Spain plays one and two touch soccer, just like my dd old team. If you didn't follow that demand, you sat on da bench. It's the best way to play the game, moo. I'm not saying it's the only way or the right way, just the best. It's also very difficult to play and you can't be a ball hog :) Go States!

Pulisic with a pelvic bruise , I’d say he is 50/50

I think we can give the Dutch a great game
He ran so hard to be in that spot and it saved us. I pray he can play Saturday. Very impressed with the 3rd youngest team in the world cup. We did a lot of one two touches and had ganas. Go USA!

He ran so hard to be in that spot and it saved us. I pray he can play Saturday. Very impressed with the 3rd youngest team in the world cup. We did a lot of one two touches and had ganas. Go USA!

he sacrificed his manhood and future baby Pulisics for our country

Team is looking good. Really the best they have ever looked. A lot of potential going forward.

What is interesting is to see where the players come from.

Here is the roster from 1990. Look at the teams they played on.

Here is the current roster.

And here are the rosters from a few years ago. Note how the US increasingly has players playing in the top leagues in Europe now.

As we get more into the top leagues, our team will get better.

Dest out outside back is one of the more exciting players on the squad.

Watching World Cup in Spain has been a big highlight for me and my wifey. They love futbol over here. Congrats to Morocco for being the first African Nation to get to the Semis.

I'm rooting for Morocco tonight but I think France will win. I love watching futbol in Spain. It's like Super Bowl weekend :)

Back