West Coast this weekend

I'm interested to see how Encinitas Express does. So far this season they're performing much better than I expected. They won Carlsbad Cup two weeks ago by beating LAGSD and a strong SDSC team (two times). They have a good coach and have been playing together for several years.
We play them on Sunday. Its great to play different teams. We did well at Surf. Hopefully we can continue to grow as a team .

ill go with legends or express.......sdsc is on their 6th tourney....really the other groups just dont seem strong enough........maybe an upset in the making.....i.e. surf??? nothing really jumps out for me

Wow bracket C is loaded. Honestly any of the bracket C teams has a shot to win the group. I'll go with SDSC because they can score in bunches and I think they are tired of being the bridesmaids. Here is my best guess.
Bracket A = Legends West
Bracket B = Slammers Cruz
Bracket C = SDSC
Wildcard = Legends FC

Wow bracket C is loaded. Honestly any of the bracket C teams has a shot to win the group. I'll go with SDSC because they can score in bunches and I think they are tired of being the bridesmaids. Here is my best guess.
Bracket A = Legends West
Bracket B = Slammers Cruz
Bracket C = SDSC
Wildcard = Legends FC
Nice

Back