3. Ole SC
4. Legends
5. Eagles
6. Blues Forsyth
7. Rebels
8. Blues Sarabia
9. City
10. Surf
This weekend the 2,3,4 ranked teams are having a friendly round robin. Should be great to see the top teams playing each other.

Great Battle between 2 great teams... Once again Ole’s defense reigned supreme!!! At the 6:31 mark in this video u see a little glimpse of the offense putting in a little work. Sweet left foot goal from #7 great pass from the winger!!

Good luck and have fun... Friendly results should be taken with a grain of salt but let us know how it goes... Legends and Ole have loaded up the talent the last few months

What is the story with Legends? I thought most of their players moved to another team? Was it Real SoCal?

Liverpool with one of the coaches but also brought in top players from other clubs and 2011s that were playing up
Thanks. And Liverpool is the old LAGOC, right? And with the Legends players, they don't crack your top 10? Have you seen them play yet?

Surf (#10) was a mid range team in their league but they have improved after their recent tryout. They got whacked at the Surf Cup by Slammers HB but also tied Forsyth. Wondering if Liverpool should be up there. What do you think?

Thanks. And Liverpool is the old LAGOC, right? And with the Legends players, they don't crack your top 10? Have you seen them play yet?

Surf (#10) was a mid range team in their league but they have improved after their recent tryout. They got whacked at the Surf Cup by Slammers HB but also tied Forsyth. Wondering if Liverpool should be up there. What do you think?
I am having trouble remembering if it was Arsenal or Liverpool that the team went to. If someone else on here can clarify that.
My understanding it was a new team with only 1 or 2 players leaving and I have not watched or found any results from them so until I know that they exist I can't rank them.
Surf's Surf Cup form was excellent. Beat RSL-AZ who beat Forsyth 4-0 and they beat Stars who drew Forsyth 2-0.
I was told Forsyth added Legends players as well.

This weekend the 2,3,4 ranked teams are having a friendly round robin. Should be great to see the top teams playing each other.
Good luck and have fun... Friendly results should be taken with a grain of salt but let us know how it goes... Legends and Ole have loaded up the talent the last few months

Great little round robin this weekend! Ole’, Legends and Slammers.
Legends and Slammers had the first game, I believe Slammers got the win. If anyone wants to post on that game.
Ole’ played Legends 4-2 Final. Both teams are very loaded.
Slammers and Ole’ ended with Slammers taking a hard fought 3-2 Win.
Here is my top 5 based on teams I’ve seen personally.
1.HB Slammmers
2. Olé red.
3. Blues Mulligan
4. Legends
5. Blues Forsyth

if there is anyone from the top ten that would like to scrimmage please reach out to any of the teams mentioned. Most teams will travel in So cal. Let’s keep these girls playing!

Great little round robin this weekend! Ole’, Legends and Slammers.
Legends and Slammers had the first game, I believe Slammers got the win. If anyone wants to post on that game.
Ole’ played Legends 4-2 Final. Both teams are very loaded.
Slammers and Ole’ ended with Slammers taking a hard fought 3-2 Win.
Here is my top 5 based on teams I’ve seen personally.
1.HB Slammmers
2. Olé red.
3. Blues Mulligan
4. Legends
5. Blues Forsyth

if there is anyone from the top ten that would like to scrimmage please reach out to any of the teams mentioned. Most teams will travel in So cal. Let’s keep these girls playing!

Sorry but this needs to be said. There should be warning to any team that wants to scrimmage ole. Be prepared for your girls to take blatant elbows to the face, jersey/hair pulled, etc. Your team has some mean players, even to each other. Lets be honest, I have seen quite a few of your games over the years and when your coach and parents have to tell your players to shut up because they are screaming at each other or blaming each other during and after the game it says a lot. last weekend I hear wasnt much different. Apparently got some parents to match the players now. Just saying what everyone else already knows or at least should know. You and your player might not be like that, but your team has that reputation. I would run, dont walk away from that toxic environment.

Sorry but this needs to be said. There should be warning to any team that wants to scrimmage ole. Be prepared for your girls to take blatant elbows to the face, jersey/hair pulled, etc. Your team has some mean players, even to each other. Lets be honest, I have seen quite a few of your games over the years and when your coach and parents have to tell your players to shut up because they are screaming at each other or blaming each other during and after the game it says a lot. last weekend I hear wasnt much different. Apparently got some parents to match the players now. Just saying what everyone else already knows or at least should know. You and your player might not be like that, but your team has that reputation. I would run, dont walk away from that toxic environment.
It’s a New day with some new players, if you are talking about this current team 2021 team call them out if not please go about your business. Right now you’re spreading “Gossip”

Just had to respond again because I don’t think it’s fair that you say - “I hear wasn’t much difference” so you mean your perpetuating gossip and you weren’t even present!!!!!????? Please speak on first hand knowledge if you are trying to discredit a group of 9year olds!!!!! Keep your mouth shut!

Just had to respond again because I don’t think it’s fair that you say - “I hear wasn’t much difference” so you mean your perpetuating gossip and you weren’t even present!!!!!????? Please speak on first hand knowledge if you are trying to discredit a group of 9year olds!!!!! Keep your mouth shut!
Like I said, I've seen quite a few games. It was the same every time. parents talk and I was told it the same last weekend.The warning is out to other teams now, I'll let the next team you play decide for themselves. Nothing to worry about if it's not true right?

Like I said, I've seen quite a few games. It was the same every time. parents talk and I was told it the same last weekend.The warning is out to other teams now, I'll let the next team you play decide for themselves. Nothing to worry about if it's not true right?
You forgot to switch to the burner account lol

So much to be worried about if you are perpetuating LIES about a team you know nothing about 2 girls left and it’s a new day, a new day for any group of girls to make a new name for themselves so you keep your toxic comments to yourself!

He’s hiding behind 2 accounts to talk mess about 9 year olds lol... says a lot about him!! So if his DD wasn’t even on the field either weekend of Ole play I’m confused on why he has so much to say about them... but who am I to say anything lol.... somewhere down the line he must’ve taken an L to Ole and it still isn’t sitting right with him!! GREAT JOB OLE

Back