Top 10 GU2011

IMO, SC Blues Mulligan/Rennie are the clear #1
I think spots 2-4 with Slammers HB, Legends FC, and Ole are solid and a step above 5 & 6.
5 & 6 with SC Blues Sarabia and City SC are a step above 7-10 whom ever you put there and in any order.

Way Up is right though, its a very competitive top 10. SC Blues Mulligan is not safe playing 2-4 and 2-4 are not safe against 5 & 6 and the rest.

As of today I think its
1. Blues Mulligan
2. Slammers Ohishi
3. Eagles
4. Blues Sarabia
5. Slammers Boatman
6. Surf
7. City SC
8. Legends
9. Murrieta
10. Either Slammers Gonzalez or Beach FC

SC Blues falls for the first time in forever to Murrieta Soccer Academy of all teams...
As of today I think its
1. Blues Mulligan
2. Slammers Ohishi
3. Eagles
4. Blues Sarabia
5. Slammers Boatman
6. Surf
7. City SC
8. Legends
9. Murrieta
Pretty close imo. Several of these teams can go 11 v 11 too and that may have an affect on the rankings a bit.

It would be a shame if they did not have an 11 v 11 bracket for 2011 teams for state cup. I heard they won't, so really bummed about this, because this top 10 list can ball and would make for an amazing tournament. Some of these teams built rosters for 11 v 11 and can't go back to 9 v 9 to play some of the top teams in here.

Congrats to the Eagles for winning Surf over Murrieta and congrats to Murrieta for slaying a giant!! The Eagles had a great tournament winning the 10s as well.

Congrats to The Ohishi Slammers who had a very tight final win over East County Surf too in the super white 2010 bracket. Southern Ca. has some kick butt talent in this age bracket.

One loss this year and you had to make excuses for it? :p:p
Not my team I was just an observer...

Another thing to point out is Blues 2012 lost a player to injury and played the entire tournament with only 8 girls no subs. It took a heroic goal from Eagles last second to beat them

Not my team I was just an observer...

Another thing to point out is Blues 2012 lost a player to injury and played the entire tournament with only 8 girls no subs. It took a heroic goal from Eagles last second to beat them
Who goes to a tournament with only the bare # of players? Sounds like a self inflicted problem to me...

As of today I think its
1. Blues Mulligan
2. Slammers Ohishi
3. Eagles
4. Blues Sarabia
5. Slammers Boatman
6. Surf
7. City SC
8. Legends
9. Murrieta

Here's how SR shows them as of today. Screenshots are CA 1-12, CA 13-22, and USA 1-11. Some NorCal sprinkled into CA; they are combined in the CA search.

CA 1-12.jpgCA 13-23.jpgTop USA.jpg

Back