TOP 10 GU 2012

The season is going really well for the Legends TV. They are in flight 2 east undefeated so far and are able to move the ball around the field. Need better first touches and 1-time finishes.

The season is going really well for the Legends TV. They are in flight 2 east undefeated so far and are able to move the ball around the field. Need better first touches and 1-time finishes.

thats a solid team , saw them in a couple of tournaments this summer.

I was talking to one of the parents when they were playing Rebels , and she telling me it was like the 5th time they had played them in a tournament in the summer and they kept losing by a goal

they have to be one of the faves in F2 state cup( edit - jeez they demolished Encinitas in that first game )

are they going move to F1 in fall 2022?

I think at this age most of the girls will need better first touches and one time finishes. Congrats on the undefeated season so far. For state cup F2, I have seen LAFC So Cal Black and I think they will give a good game to any other F2 teams.

thats a solid team , saw them in a couple of tournaments this summer.

I was talking to one of the parents when they were playing Rebels , and she telling me it was like the 5th time they had played them in a tournament in the summer and they kept losing by a goal

they have to be one of the faves in F2 state cup( edit - jeez they demolished Encinitas in that first game )

are they going move to F1 in fall 2022?

Thank you. what team does your DD play for?

Yep, we have yet to beat Rebels Elite. They are a very good team. Our team has improved so much thanks to those games.

im excited for the rest of the state cup games. 1) we play new teams 2) lots of teams are entered 3) a playoff style finish.

We probably will move up next fall but it will depend on who we pick up for 9v9.

We were flight 3 in the spring Covid Make up season and went Undefeated but no state cup which we might have won. Oh well.

Does anyone know when the knock out games will be for state cup?

I think at this age most of the girls will need better first touches and one time finishes. Congrats on the undefeated season so far. For state cup F2, I have seen LAFC So Cal Black and I think they will give a good game to any other F2 teams.

Thanks. What team does your DD play for?

What makes it special for our team is that the girls are sharing the ball with each other to score. Not many ball hoggers.

Based on the state cup scores, there are a few teams putting up high goal numbers. I’m pretty excited to see the girls play those teams, hopefully, in the knockout stages.

I wish socal would post the season scores to see how the teams do over time.

Thanks. What team does your DD play for?

What makes it special for our team is that the girls are sharing the ball with each other to score. Not many ball hoggers.

Based on the state cup scores, there are a few teams putting up high goal numbers. I’m pretty excited to see the girls play those teams, hopefully, in the knockout stages.

I wish socal would post the season scores to see how the teams do over time.
My DD is on Eagles up here in Ventura County...

Sounds like your girls are learning to play the beautiful game. That's dope. Not sure why they don't post up the season scores. I believe SCDSL had posted up the scores by the time they were in the last year of 7v7 but I could be wrong.

Thank you. what team does your DD play for?

Yep, we have yet to beat Rebels Elite. They are a very good team. Our team has improved so much thanks to those games.

im excited for the rest of the state cup games. 1) we play new teams 2) lots of teams are entered 3) a playoff style finish.

We probably will move up next fall but it will depend on who we pick up for 9v9.

We were flight 3 in the spring Covid Make up season and went Undefeated but no state cup which we might have won. Oh well.

Does anyone know when the knock out games will be for state cup?

My understanding is all youngers will finish out pool play games on weekend of 2/5 and 2/12 by playing 2 a day then playoffs start 2/25 and following weekend are semis and finals

I think your DD team is better than any San Diego team, probably a couple goals better

I don’t know any of the LA teams , but CFA riptide and Blues-Leslie are 2 very good F2 teams

Blues Lime trying their hand at Flight 1 2011 at Vegas Cup. I'll be cheering them on. Will make me feel better about all the times they've handed us our ass lol

Back