Today in Fascism

Damn. That’s some dark humor. 😂😂😂😂😂

1790702085353.png


 
We The People (MAGA) call them heros. espola hates these men with a deep hatred unlike others I know who hate T. Why so much hate🤔 from a mam who served in the Navy? Why did he post "8647?" Why did he celebrate and tell us all Charlie Kirk deserved to die? Why did espola promote the jabs so much? Why does espola want to pee on t's grave?

Screenshot_20260929_105220_Truth Social.jpg
 
Jack fucked up and got caught in a lie🤣

Senator Eric Schmidt Just CAUGHT Jack Smith perjuring himself on the stand in his testimony.

Jack Smith denied having any contact with Fani Willis and denied going to a NBA game in Atlanta. Then Eric Schmidt pulled out the receipts

"What would you say if I had a series of text messages from your team that said you were in Atlanta at a Warriors Hawks game the day after Willis and Wade announced their affair"

"I don't think you know that we have this stuff, I'll give you a second to process it"

Jack Smith is stunned.

WE HAVE IT ALL “BITCH”
Q

1790716262050.jpg
 
Back
Top