Today in Fascism

Notice how many times he avoids explaining what he meant by "secret police". Simply refuses to answer. It is how he operates.
Remember when one of the posts from the past (kickerforlife?) compared engaging with lil
e to stepping in dog shit? I believe he stated he didn’t want to ruin any more shoes. Wisdom.
KIcker was smart to leave this place. I step in espola's shit EVERYDAY and then take my shoe and rub it in his face all day long. This is the heart & soul of the true Left. Most of the leaders at the top of this criminal cartel have sold their soul or have been blackmailed with insane evil they have to look and act like complete fucking morons.
 
Screenshot_20260928_125334_Truth Social.jpg
 
Well after numerous attempts to have you explain YOUR comment relating to secret police...you continue to refuse to clarify who exactly are these secret police.

It is typical of how you interact on the forums.
I was wrong to call ICE a "secret" police force. It seems they are quite willing to boast of their exploits.

e.g. --https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/stop-lying-attorney-for-texas-immigrant-shot-by-ice-calls-out-false-dhs-claims/vi-AA2cTFx9?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6abaa52781cd4158a7ba8e50fce7934c&ei=40
 
There's is nothing secret about ICE, quite to the contrary. They are very public in their actions...for better or worse.


When have I ever reposted a social media narrative? Best I can do is repost a Babylon Bee meme for satire.
Not all ICE actions are public. There are many examples of them withholding video evidence or just plain lying about what they have done (see the example I just posted, or even better, their lies about the Pretti murder).

You don't copy the social media posts verbatim, but you do echo their content in your own words.
 
Dem politicians cater to illegals and criminals. The average person is harmed. Funny thing is most D voters don't put 2 and 2 together. I vote D but crime gets worse?

Funny what happens when you crack down on crime. Here is a guy who in theory should know better...but has consistently supported lenient on crime D politicians.

1790636273538.png
 
Tough to have your dreams crushed. She wanted her kid to be gay. Turns out he likes chicks. Such a disappointment to mom.

I wish someone would ask her why does she think her friend is lucky to have a gay kid?

1790636472561.png
 
Not all ICE actions are public. There are many examples of them withholding video evidence or just plain lying about what they have done (see the example I just posted, or even better, their lies about the Pretti murder).

You don't copy the social media posts verbatim, but you do echo their content in your own words.
What false social media posts have I echoed?
 
Back
Top