Today in Fascism

You obviously have issues with women. I do have a question out of concern for your pals wellbeing. How is @Hüsker Dü doing? Is he sick? Is he alive? He was here before the site went down and then he never came back. I honestly do care about him and hope he's doing ok. Please let me know so I can pray for him. God bless you sir. It's tough being wrong and it's even harder to admit your wrongs to a group. I'm here for you if you need me. God loves you, don't forget that. May the Lord shine brightly in your soul.

Refresh my memory, Elmer Fudd. Did Putin invade Ukraine on Trump's watch or the geriatric pedophile's?
What makes you so sure that Trump and "the geriatric pedophile" aren't the same dude?

Do a quick web search for "Trump" and "Epstein". Read the parts from the Maxwell trial. Your hero had Jeffrey Epstein set him up with 14 year old girls. It's all in the sworn testimony.

You need to look beyond "Truth Social" if you want to be informed.

What makes you so sure that Trump and "the geriatric pedophile" aren't the same dude?

Do a quick web search for "Trump" and "Epstein". Read the parts from the Maxwell trial. Your hero had Jeffrey Epstein set him up with 14 year old girls. It's all in the sworn testimony.

Sad soul you are.

Just curious.... If this is true, then why are they using a Soros DA with garbage charges to get the orange man? You would think.... If it were remotely true, "they" would have slammed him with this long ago. Maybe I'm missing your logic.

Just curious.... If this is true, then why are they using a Soros DA with garbage charges to get the orange man? You would think.... If it were remotely true, "they" would have slammed him with this long ago. Maybe I'm missing your logic.

Back