Today in Fascism

Can you quote any statement of mine that says I think he is a hero?
You're the one that challenged my comment. Why do you have a problem with it? I posted facts. You post deflections. Kaepernick was nothing but an opportunist and it backfired in his face.

You're the one that challenged my comment. Why do you have a problem with it? I posted facts. You post deflections. Kaepernick was nothing but an opportunist and it backfired in his face.
I couldn't help but notice that your search for such a quote failed.

Not following the thread?
I'll ask you again. Why is the house of representatives talking about Trump? I know why they're doing it. It's their last, most pathetic gasp at continuing to try to paint Trump as a threat because they know Biden can't win. Are YOU willing to admit it?

No, you aren't. So again, I ask you, why is the house wasting our tax dollars talking about Trump when he currently holds no position in politics?

I'll ask you again. Why is the house of representatives talking about Trump? I know why they're doing it. It's their last, most pathetic gasp at continuing to try to paint Trump as a threat because they know Biden can't win. Are YOU willing to admit it?

No, you aren't. So again, I ask you, why is the house wasting our tax dollars talking about Trump when he currently holds no position in politics?
"No position in politics" is an interesting analysis.

"No position in politics" is an interesting analysis.
He doesn't. He's running for office. So is Kennedy. So is Williamson. So is West. Do those names come up in the house? If Trump hadn't done a good job the previous 4 years, he wouldn't be a threat at all. We both know that.

So I'll ask you for a 3rd time. Why are the people (we pay to lead the country) still talking about him?

He doesn't. He's running for office. So is Kennedy. So is Williamson. So is West. Do those names come up in the house? If Trump hadn't done a good job the previous 4 years, he wouldn't be a threat at all. We both know that.

So I'll ask you for a 3rd time. Why are the people (we pay to lead the country) still talking about him?
Other than the fact that he is the greatest threat to American Democracy since Jefferson Davis and his co-conspirators? The immediate thread contents were concerned with the fact that true statements were banned from the floor of the House because they offended some members.

espole, you are either a moron by now or in on the destruction of our country and military. I think your smart and not a real moron. You just picked on the wrong Vets!!! I warned you fornyears this was a sting and you didnt listen. As a Veteran, you made a vow to the constitution and you failed us. Now the Pain comes.

1716575519638.jpg

If only you could grasp the concept of the opposite is also true. The "freedom caucus types" also have a right to an opinion. You don't have to like it and you can disagree - see how that works. Are you one of those that think the KC chiefs kicker deserves some sort of punishment for his statements delivered off of company time and property?
“The freedom caucus” wants to dictate how people live their lives which is the exact opposite of what the coach said. Pretty simple, you either understand freedom or you call yourself something you can’t fathom. It’s beyond them. Butker has to deal with his own fear based on ancient myths. Like any other idol belief someone occupies their time with, keep it to yourself or deal with the backlash. The “market” will work it out so to speak.

Back