Today in Fascism

RIP Joe!!!

Joe Lieberman, former Connecticut senator, 2000 vice presidential nominee, dead at 82​

Joe Lieberman served on the US Senate from 1989–2013​

Now we know what they want do “Again”, implement sharia, er, “Christian” law. Strip women, minorities and all non-Christian people of any rights. Is this what they mean by freedom? Or are they beyond claiming that?
When I was growing up in Vermont and the ski industry was starting to take off, the bars and nightclubs had to close at midnight Saturday because state law prohibited the sale of alcohol on Sundays. Eventually, money talked and the restriction on alcohol sales was reduced to Sundays between 2 AM and Noon.

Now we know what they want do “Again”, implement sharia, er, “Christian” law. Strip women, minorities and all non-Christian people of any rights. Is this what they mean by freedom? Or are they beyond claiming that?

LMAO! "Salon". Did "InTouch" cancel your subscription for non payment?

Republicans didn't move Roe v. Wade to a state issue... the Supreme Court did. But we sure love the fact that nothing is more important to you libtards than careless sex and the ability to murder your carelessness away.

P.S. - Despite me educating you 10 times on it, your boy JoeTato spent years, in the Senate, trying to squash social security. You'd know that if you were the least bit educated or knew what "google" is. Tell me, CisKer, do you think JoeTato is giving SS to his new ILLEGAL ALIENS?

They cheat, lie, kill and steal to win. espola supports full on communism and became a Marxist soldier after being taught the ways of Karl. Full blow anti-Christ soul. espola was 100% a supporter of mail-in cheating.

1711633733198.png

Lay off the Hippie Lettuce Husker Du. I can tell you 100% you have nothing to worry about. I know you and espola don't believe in God and that is your choice. God still loves you, even though you don't love God. I bet you have dreams of "Christian Law" and you are paranoid from your sub conscious. Your poor soul must be fighting what is coming. Christ will rule the planet, get used to it.

Republicans didn't move Roe v. Wade to a state issue... the Supreme Court did. But we sure love the fact that nothing is more important to you libtards than careless sex and the ability to murder your carelessness away.

P.S. - Despite me educating you 10 times on it, your boy JoeTato spent years, in the Senate, trying to squash social security. You'd know that if you were the least bit educated or knew what "google" is. Tell me, CisKer, do you think JoeTato is giving SS to his new ILLEGAL ALIENS?
Roe also lied through her teeth saying she was raped. That was a big lie. Diane and Nancy are on record as young college students that woman they knew wanted to have sex and more sex and then sacrifice their baby to Moloch. These people are sick and evil.

When I was growing up in Vermont and the ski industry was starting to take off, the bars and nightclubs had to close at midnight Saturday because state law prohibited the sale of alcohol on Sundays. Eventually, money talked and the restriction on alcohol sales was reduced to Sundays between 2 AM and Noon.
Vermont tells us everything we need to know about you. When did you convert to the ways of Karl? Those darn Christians ruining all the fun. I lost dear friends in high school from some asshole who was drunk and driving. He killed two sweet souls on their way to pick up prom dresses.

They will turn on each other and the winner will eat the other one's face. These people are demented and sick!!!

"This exchange between Ye and Diddy back in 2022 tells us so much.

Diddy was basically told by his handlers to get Ye to stand down because it went against their agenda, and Ye was having none of that.

The pedophiles are always on team deep state, but my guess is it is for self preservation because the deep state has proof of their sex crimes.

Makes you wonder who pulled the plug on Diddy this week."

1711634694618.png

This was New York in 1956. Times have sure changed. espola and the other Marxist want Christ and God off earth. They have lost and they know it. They hate God and those MAGA followers of Christ.

1711637927401.png

Back