The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

No problem for me, I don't own US Steel.

I feel very bad for poor Mikey Flynn, how the FBI tricked him into lying by asking him questions. No Fair!

Giuliani gave a name to the situation when you're asked a question and your response is a lie. He (and Fox News) refers to that situation as a "perjury trap." So the person setting the "trap" is the bad guy, not the person committing the perjury. Trump people are awesome. They're so awesome, they seem to be going to jail.

Exactly. He can't provide the word you missed. Could be he misread your post in the first place, which is not a big deal...God forbid he should cop to it.

I just quoted t. It was in the news. Maybe not on Fox or Breitbart, which would explain your difficulty.

Tax cuts and a slowing economy will erode America’s fiscal strength during the next decade, according to a new report from Moody’s Investor Service, the bond-rating agency. At some point, Moody’s might cut the nation’s top-tier credit rating.

The Moody’s warning challenges a core promise of President Trump and his fellow Republicans, who insisted the $1.5 trillion tax cut they passed last year would pay for itself and even generate more tax revenue, not less, because economic growth would suddenly boom. Trump predicted last year that the economy would “take off like a rocket ship” once his tax cuts went into effect. White House economists predicted family incomes would rise by $4,000 or more due to a sharp cut in business taxes.

None of that is happening or coming into view.

Tax cuts and a slowing economy will erode America’s fiscal strength during the next decade, according to a new report from Moody’s Investor Service, the bond-rating agency. At some point, Moody’s might cut the nation’s top-tier credit rating.

The Moody’s warning challenges a core promise of President Trump and his fellow Republicans, who insisted the $1.5 trillion tax cut they passed last year would pay for itself and even generate more tax revenue, not less, because economic growth would suddenly boom. Trump predicted last year that the economy would “take off like a rocket ship” once his tax cuts went into effect. White House economists predicted family incomes would rise by $4,000 or more due to a sharp cut in business taxes.

You're looking in the wrong place.....

head_up_ass.jpg

Exactly. He can't provide the word you missed. Could be he misread your post in the first place, which is not a big deal...God forbid he should cop to it.

Did you figure it out yet Sybil?

One can only hope.

How many have plead guilty and how many in jail? Whats the tally? That is all that matters, no need to copy and paste. I watch Fox news and they are so slightly changing their tune, at some point they will throw in the towel and reverse on this guy. Every hour they always make sure to show immigrants climbing the wall or going underneath, that is all they have left. I hope this fiasco wakes America up to not take our freedom to vote lightly.

I stumbled across this video Mikey Cohen and the Peckers made in a tribute to Individual 1 the Con... It has a certain ring to it...

[QUOTE="Dominic, post: 235322, I hope this fiasco wakes America up to not take our freedom to vote lightly.[/QUOTE]
It did, why do you think the American People elected Trump?
Let me help, Obama was a disaster.
And it's illegal crininal aliens, not immigrants.

Back