The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Have you ever listened to an entire trump speech? Did you sit through the whole acceptance speech?
I haven't and I didn't and I don't generally care. It's not how I vote - it may be the way you vote and you are entitled to that. If we are to get bogged down on the personal moral journey of a politician, we would never vote. What trumpy has done during his pre political life matters not to me, maybe to you. If that's the case, you should examine jb's life and his struggles with morals and ethics.

If your live is/was better under jb, then vote for jb. if your life was better under trumpy, then vote for him. If you look around, life for the average person is pretty jacked up. If you are a high roller, you can pretend to be offended by trumpy, which is silly. There was a time where he was quite the hollywood elite darling. All of a sudden jb is a knight in shining armor, devoid of sin and a saint in every aspect...what rubbish, and you fell for it.

by the way, there is a good chance jb is dead or severely incapacitated. Hopefully not the case but certainly not outside the realm of the possible.

I haven't and I didn't and I don't generally care. It's not how I vote - it may be the way you vote and you are entitled to that. If we are to get bogged down on the personal moral journey of a politician, we would never vote. What trumpy has done during his pre political life matters not to me, maybe to you. If that's the case, you should examine jb's life and his struggles with morals and ethics.

If your live is/was better under jb, then vote for jb. if your life was better under trumpy, then vote for him. If you look around, life for the average person is pretty jacked up. If you are a high roller, you can pretend to be offended by trumpy, which is silly. There was a time where he was quite the hollywood elite darling. All of a sudden jb is a knight in shining armor, devoid of sin and a saint in every aspect...what rubbish, and you fell for it.

by the way, there is a good chance jb is dead or severely incapacitated. Hopefully not the case but certainly not outside the realm of the possible.
Character, intent and track record is all we can base our opinion from. You hiding your head in the sand hoping it will all just goes away isn’t exactly an educated approach.

I vote on policy. Like you say, wanting a pol to be a good person is a fallacy that will never come to pass. If someone says they'll close the border and try to fix all the illegals sucking up my tax dollars, I'm voting for them. What we have now, whether it's Biden, Harris, Greasy Gavin, Romney, or whomever, is policy based on globalism and progressive-ism. I will vote against that every time. Red, Blue, orange... it matters not. Less government, some fiscal responsibility and America first.

Character, intent and track record is all we can base our opinion from. You hiding your head in the sand hoping it will all just goes away isn’t exactly an educated approach.
you seem to want to tell me how I should do things. If character, intent, and track record are that important to you then JB and now KH should be nowhere in your voting scope. Give me an example of how trumpy negatively impacted you, besides hurting your feelings? how much $$$ did he cost you? What policy change or implementation occurred that impacted your day to day life. If you can afford to not change your mind, then so be it. Plenty of people across the country have nothing to lose by not voting for an ideology that sticks it to their wallet and beliefs. If your wallet is good, then vote according to whatever ideology you subscribe to.

Character, intent and track record is all we can base our opinion from. You hiding your head in the sand hoping it will all just goes away isn’t exactly an educated
You're such a clown. Character matters to you? Good. You support Biden so I guess bad character isn't an issue.

With that in mind, voting for Trump should be easy.

you seem to want to tell me how I should do things. If character, intent, and track record are that important to you then JB and now KH should be nowhere in your voting scope. Give me an example of how trumpy negatively impacted you, besides hurting your feelings? how much $$$ did he cost you? What policy change or implementation occurred that impacted your day to day life. If you can afford to not change your mind, then so be it. Plenty of people across the country have nothing to lose by not voting for an ideology that sticks it to their wallet and beliefs. If your wallet is good, then vote according to whatever ideology you subscribe to.
Trump folding in Putin’s presence.
Trump legitimized Kim Jong un months after American Otto Warmbier was brutally tortured to death.
Trump’s election denial rhetoric was ramped up until he said he would walk with his supporters to the Capitol to fight like hell leading to one of the darkest days in American history.
Trump knowingly held, hid, lied about, possibly discussed with others and relocated top secret documents when asked to return them. He did that for months then lied about the FBI’s search and seizure.
Trump failed to immediately respond to Covid attempting to deny it. “I like the numbers where they are”.
Trump rode in on the Obama economy and claimed it as his own.
Trump used an Obama era border law in a way never intended as an overall policy but one to use in extremes. He had that law used to separate families that had caused generational, permanent damage to countless families.
If you only believe trump then I’m wasting my time. He had done none of things he claims. He is a lifelong con man, a little research exposes that.

Trump legitimized Kim Jong un months after American Otto Warmbier was brutally tortured to death.
Trump’s election denial rhetoric was ramped up until he said he would walk with his supporters to the Capitol to fight like hell leading to one of the darkest days in American history.
Trump knowingly held, hid, lied about, possibly discussed with others and relocated top secret documents when asked to return them. He did that for months then lied about the FBI’s search and seizure.
Trump failed to immediately respond to Covid attempting to deny it. “I like the numbers where they are”.
Trump used an Obama era border law in a way never intended as an overall policy but one to use in extremes. He had that law used to separate families that had caused generational, permanent damage to countless families.
If you only believe trump then I’m wasting my time. He had done none of things he claims. He is a lifelong con man, a little research exposes that.
"Trump folding in Putin's presence." Well, except that Putin waited for Trump to leave before invading Ukraine.

Checkmate, Puppet, and yeah... you're wasting everyone's time.

Character, intent, and track record....hmmm. JB and KH are just shining examples aren't they? Not saying Trump is either. I can a least admit that. But not you two chuckleheads.

Isn't that what the VP/Border Czar did? (Hide her head in the sand and hope the border crisis just goes away?)

You should really sit and pause for a few minutes each time you are about to hit "Post reply"
Or have Papa E check your work for you first.

trump this, trumpy that, orange man bad. much of your gibberish is biased opinion fed by ideology. this is an election, we vote for those that we think will improve our well being, whatever it may be. If you are good in your own skin, vote kh. My guess is that many that have been impacted by the last 3 years, regardless if jb is really at fault, are not going to vote the same ticket. This election will be decided by the working class people in PA, MI, WI, etc. Other states may be in play. you are in CA, you are used to shit government, you'll vote along those lines, completely ignoring your own advice on morals, ethics, blah, blah blah. So please stop trying to paint people on here as trumpers. trumpy has always been who he is...you probably loved him back in the day, now you don't. You do you gina.

trump this, trumpy that, orange man bad. much of your gibberish is biased opinion fed by ideology. this is an election, we vote for those that we think will improve our well being, whatever it may be. If you are good in your own skin, vote kh. My guess is that many that have been impacted by the last 3 years, regardless if jb is really at fault, are not going to vote the same ticket. This election will be decided by the working class people in PA, MI, WI, etc. Other states may be in play. you are in CA, you are used to shit government, you'll vote along those lines, completely ignoring your own advice on morals, ethics, blah, blah blah. So please stop trying to paint people on here as trumpers. trumpy has always been who he is...you probably loved him back in the day, now you don't. You do you gina.
You asked, or can you remember? You seem fake and disingenuous.

This is why Husker has to vote Democrat regardless of the quality of the candidate. He rationalizes his vote by claiming Trump is the only ethically challenged candidate in the race. You can't expect people to vote against their gravy train.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 194906.png

You asked, or can you remember? You seem fake and disingenuous.
as usual your response falls short of substance but you have answered the question - thanks for that. Let's hope JB is alive and kicking, hopefully he is. High doses of paxlovid aren't kind to someone his age and the cocktail of medications they are usually on.

as usual your response falls short of substance but you have answered the question - thanks for that. Let's hope JB is alive and kicking, hopefully he is. High doses of paxlovid aren't kind to someone his age and the cocktail of medications they are usually on.
The obtuse response antics of the rightwing trump supporter/denier are quite predictable. You ask, then you get an answer you can’t refute so you play dumb as you attempt to lay the blame for your failure elsewhere. Personal responsibility is dead on the right.

The obtuse response antics of the rightwing trump supporter/denier are quite predictable. You ask, then you get an answer you can’t refute so you play dumb as you attempt to lay the blame for your failure elsewhere. Personal responsibility is dead on the right.
you hand your hat on calling people trumpers- that's basically your argument. Every metric points to a jb fail. he stands for things he doesn't know he stands for...that's the issue - you can't see past your orange rage. Do you support what's happened in our capitol, the vandalizing that's occurred, the literal shitting on America that happen. do they have a right..of course they do...doesn't mean it's right. Great choice of word - obtuse. It accurately describes the lens you view through. but please, continue to tell me I'm a right wing trumper...very hollow. You are so weirdly obsessed, very strange.

Back