Surf - Play or Else

Ha ha. Your buddy claimed more people voted than lived in counties because he added a zero to 76% and also believes Minnesota counties are in Michigan.

Hey Scotty Q, you’ll need to dig deep into the Q conspiracy theory pool now. And I haven’t even started on the fact that your hero who can’t walk down a ramp, let alone get to a toilet first, is 0 for 60 in court.

Hey @Scott m Shurson , I feel a little bad pinning all the cray cray blame on Sid the Squid/Kraken Powell and that Ramsland nut job. I should point out that the other Q lawyer involved claims Justice Roberts is a murderous pedophile who trafficks children. It’s like you Qs use that pedo claim against everyone when you don’t have anything to say!

He also claims Pence McHomophobe is throwing your master under the bus so he can run in 2024

You really should check out your Q lawyer buddy’s twitter feed. I do have a question about one of his posts though. If God is all powerful, and God chose Trump to be re-elected, doesn’t getting destroyed in the election and being 0-60 in court trying to get democracy overturned mean God isn’t as powerful as He told Lin Wood in a vision?

Mr Wuhan, here is a video I want you and Lastman to watch today if you have the time. I'm going to use 2021 as a year to "Help" others with their egos.

Hey @Scott m Shurson , I feel a little bad pinning all the cray cray blame on Sid the Squid/Kraken Powell and that Ramsland nut job. I should point out that the other Q lawyer involved claims Justice Roberts is a murderous pedophile who trafficks children. It’s like you Qs use that pedo claim against everyone when you don’t have anything to say!

He also claims Pence McHomophobe is throwing your master under the bus so he can run in 2024

You really should check out your Q lawyer buddy’s twitter feed. I do have a question about one of his posts though. If God is all powerful, and God chose Trump to be re-elected, doesn’t getting destroyed in the election and being 0-60 in court trying to get democracy overturned mean God isn’t as powerful as He told Lin Wood in a vision?

Wow... you were up early this morning. I guess, when you troll soccer forums without kids in the house, you don't need to worry about things like making breakfast for the kids. Creeper.

Wow... you were up early this morning. I guess, when you troll soccer forums without kids in the house, you don't need to worry about things like making breakfast for the kids. Creeper.

Gosh, that must make me Chief Justice John Roberts. As such, I have inside info on your Q buddies’ lawsuit. They will make it 0-60 in litigation trying to overturn democracy.

Does anyone know what happens when a Q’s conspiracy theory has been definitely proven false? Do they slink off to Parler forever or do they come back with an alias and a new theory about how the chief justice is a pedo who eats babies and had Epstein offed? Or how the Supreme Court thwarted God’s will to have Trump stay president because it is run by Satan? Or how Mike “homophobe” Pence is conspiring with the Deep State so he can be prez in 2024? We all know they can’t accept reality, so that’s obviously off the table.

C’mon, We’re dying to hear the next theory that your 4Chan Q buddies have for you Scotty Q. Don’t deprive the SoCal youth soccer world of the cray cray.

Simple psychology, fear and loathing. Demonize those who would compete for power by thinking up the worst, most despicable and evil thing you can then accuse them of it. Only idiots would buy into such lunacy, but conservative politicians know their crowd. The crowd that actually believes in and believes don the con. Hilarious! If you read all this in a novel 20 years ago you’d think the writer had lost their effing marbles . . . Kinda like Idiocracy the documentary.

Does anyone know what happens when a Q’s conspiracy theory has been definitely proven false? Do they slink off to Parler forever or do they come back with an alias and a new theory about how the chief justice is a pedo who eats babies and had Epstein offed? Or how the Supreme Court thwarted God’s will to have Trump stay president because it is run by Satan? Or how Mike “homophobe” Pence is conspiring with the Deep State so he can be prez in 2024? We all know they can’t accept reality, so that’s obviously off the table.

C’mon, We’re dying to hear the next theory that your 4Chan Q buddies have for you Scotty Q. Don’t deprive the SoCal youth soccer world of the cray cray.
I have a Tip for you Wuhan. Stick this in your ear and yawn 10 times out loud and then come back and I will gladly share with you what is truly going on. I'm drinking soon and celebrating with my forum family today and tonight and bring in the New Years Online with all of you. This will be my last time posting on here this year so get me why can. I'm turning over a new leaf and taking my life easy like I have been. I literally have a outside sales gig that is coming soon. I do go East Coast time Wuhan so I wont be here when Lastman shows up drunk. Let the fun begin. A Doc who makes fun of little girls and their dreams. Shameful what some of these dudes did to win in soccer.

1609443738305.png

Last edited:
I have a Tip for you Wuhan. Stick this in your ear and yawn 10 times out loud and then come back and I will gladly share with you what is truly going on. I'm drinking soon and celebrating with my forum family today and tonight and bring in the New Years Online with all of you. This will be my last time posting on here so get me why can. I'm turning over a new leaf and taking my life easy like I have been. I literally have a outside sales gig that is coming soon. I do go East Coast time Wuhan so I wont be here when Lastman shows up drunk. Let the fun begin. A Doc who makes fun of little girls and their dreams. Shameful what some of these dudes did to win in soccer.

View attachment 9820

In the spirit of the New Year and turning over a new leaf now that the Qs have been thoroughly humiliated - and the most virulent banned for life from this forum - congratulations for the new job.

This is not the first time you have said you’re done posting at this forum, but hope does spring eternal and, like most here, I do pray that you succeed in your NewYear’s resolution. In fact, I am on my knees begging to your god. Let’s toast the New Year bringing happiness to both of us, including that our paths never meet and your daughter finds a college home that makes her happy, so long as it’s nowhere near that of mine.

In the spirit of the New Year and turning over a new leaf now that the Qs have been thoroughly humiliated - and the most virulent banned for life from this forum - congratulations for the new job.

This is not the first time you have said you’re done posting at this forum, but hope does spring eternal and, like most here, I do pray that you succeed in your NewYear’s resolution. In fact, I am on my knees begging to your god. Let’s toast the New Year bringing happiness to both of us, including that our paths never meet and your daughter finds a college home that makes her happy, so long as it’s nowhere near that of mine.
Thank you for the kind words old doc friend who lied to my dd and me to our Face. Lying ass coaches!!! Dr Wuhan is the Way and not the American Way. I will toast my first shot to you Wuhan man and your honesty of where your allegiance lies. I pray to our God that we meet someday and we can give each other a hug. This being my last day here, I will drink to never reading about what you think and I wont know if Lastman is listening to my voice of common sense when he crushes his Nike ball into the water. Come on man, your better then this. Build better back after everyone is destroyed? You guys can have the forum, sickos!!! I know many will be happy to see me leave. I owe it to my dd to "earn it" on her own now and not have me fight all her battles for her. She is so soft and quite and always listens to a hole coaches like you and Face. Here's my take on QBTW. I swear I dont know anything about him/her/it except what you have shared. I took what you said and then I started the google thing. Is the Military with Q? Is Q the boss of all the bosses and know it all? What if Q is God Wuhan? What then? I think some R's went to the D's and some R's went with the new Q groups. I think R will be no more. I know many many D's who went Q too. So now we have a Q movement and the R group is no more and The DS? I'm in no group and will look first to see WHO the military picks. BTW Q boy, are you going to DC on the 6th?

including that our paths never meet and your daughter finds a college home that makes her happy, so long as it’s nowhere near that of mine.

Either EOTL is implying that they have a college or near college age daughter.... or that EOTL is in the college system. Hmmm which seems more likely.

Thank you for the kind words old doc friend who lied to my dd and me to our Face. Lying ass coaches!!! Dr Wuhan is the Way and not the American Way. I will toast my first shot to you Wuhan man and your honesty of where your allegiance lies. I pray to our God that we meet someday and we can give each other a hug. This being my last day here, I will drink to never reading about what you think and I wont know if Lastman is listening to my voice of common sense when he crushes his Nike ball into the water. Come on man, your better then this. Build better back after everyone is destroyed? You guys can have the forum, sickos!!! I know many will be happy to see me leave. I owe it to my dd to "earn it" on her own now and not have me fight all her battles for her. She is so soft and quite and always listens to a hole coaches like you and Face. Here's my take on QBTW. I swear I dont know anything about him/her/it except what you have shared. I took what you said and then I started the google thing. Is the Military with Q? Is Q the boss of all the bosses and know it all? What if Q is God Wuhan? What then? I think some R's went to the D's and some R's went with the new Q groups. I think R will be no more. I know many many D's who went Q too. So now we have a Q movement and the R group is no more and The DS? I'm in no group and will look first to see WHO the military picks. BTW Q boy, are you going to DC on the 6th?

You might want to lay off the sauce. I hear booze and mental illness are not a good combination.

As for Q, all ‘publicans are Qs to one degree or another. I’ve yet to hear one admit that Cheese Puff in a Diaper actually lost the election, let alone that he’s the incompetent moron, and fraudster of even bigger morons, that he is.

No worries. Soon Scotty Q and his buds will have a new theory about how the Citrus Stooge got cheated. Maybe the ghost of Hugo Chavez rigged the Dominion machines using Hunter Biden’s laptop while sailing from Benghazi to a D.C. pizza parlor/child trafficking front on a swift boat made from the shredded Hillary emails and Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate?

You might want to lay off the sauce. I hear booze and mental illness are not a good combination.

As for Q, all ‘publicans are Qs to one degree or another. I’ve yet to hear one admit that Cheese Puff in a Diaper actually lost the election, let alone that he’s the incompetent moron, and fraudster of even bigger morons, that he is.

No worries. Soon Scotty Q and his buds will have a new theory about how the Citrus Stooge got cheated. Maybe the ghost of Hugo Chavez rigged the Dominion machines using Hunter Biden’s laptop while sailing from Benghazi to a D.C. pizza parlor/child trafficking front on a swift boat made from the shredded Hillary emails and Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate?
Worked up a bit today I see. All frothy and nowhere to go. Hope your 2020 goes out with a bang - enjoy!

What in the fresh hell is going on in here? Crush is just randomly posting stuff that makes no sense, the usuals are fighting... Anon, I see you and your "wow" faces again, solid work!

Either EOTL is implying that they have a college or near college age daughter.... or that EOTL is in the college system. Hmmm which seems more likely.

Maybe I just live near a college and “that” is referring to my home and not a college or a child. “That” was some awesomely ambiguous sentence structure, wouldn’t you agree? It’s almost like “that” was intentional.

What in the fresh hell is going on in here? Crush is just randomly posting stuff that makes no sense, the usuals are fighting... Anon, I see you and your "wow" faces again, solid work!
If you only knew. Look, I know I am an embarrassment to some of the Elite soccer parents. I will soon depart from here and you can all talk soccer shop. I made vow for 2021 and I plan to honor it this time. Last years vow I failed one week after my New Years. Karma kicked my ass for not obeying my vow. It's time to turn a new leaf, put the past behind, let the cheaters keep trying to cheat and just move on and like Lastman said last night at his very nice Indian Wells fire pit to keep oneself warm, stop it and earn it!!!

I'm sorry soccer and soccer family. I will miss you. 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 and might as well throw 2016 into their as well was not good for my soul. All the lies. I can;t wait for 2021 tomorrow and I follow my vow of 2021. "Earn It" is my new theme for the New Year. I wont let myself feel sorry for myself anymore. It's time to take the Bull by the horn and kick some ass in 2021. I will miss you all, truly I will. I love you all and let's talk it up one last time tonight during New Years Eve. I'm sorry :)

Maybe I just live near a college and “that” is referring to my home and not a college or a child. “That” was some awesomely ambiguous sentence structure, wouldn’t you agree? It’s almost like “that” was intentional.

“That’ would have been fruitful if ‘that’ was your intention, but ‘that’ was a bash of someone’s daughter finding a college home that would make her happy, not of the person you were responding to.

UC the difference?

That's a classic! Pretty much sums up the beliefs of the Q man and woman. One thing you did leave out was screaming at/intimidating/making death threats to the parents/relatives of those murdered in various mass shootings like Sandy Hook. Some even traveling long distances to confront these grieving individuals to call them out for their, "FALSE FLAG! CRISIS ACTOR!" roles in the plot to take their pea shooters and plunkers.

Back