Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Since you don't want to listen to medical experts and only portions of CDC that fit your agenda, maybe you can accept COVID is serious and social distancing is necessary now that your savior captain obvious has acknowledged deaths of 100-240K in the US (btw this is within 6 mo) that by some miracle you may comprehend social distancing is necessary: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/31/tru...oing-to-be-a-very-very-painful-two-weeks.html
At least he isn’t Joe Biden.
And that, in a nutshell, explains it all. Loyalty to party over everything. As long as you “own the Libs” nothing else matters. Scary.

Just like trump, you are all dishonest welchers.
I already had told DumbSK when I smelled him weaseling out that I can't force him out...he can stay and be another village idiot like Nono.
I'm still shocked at how many Americans there are these days that are like those idiots.

I already had told DumbSK when I smelled him weaseling out that I can't force him out...he can stay and be another village idiot like Nono.
I'm still shocked at how many Americans there are these days that are like those idiots.

Hey ballsack.....you ain't forcing nobody out.
What you're forcing in we don't want to know...

Hey ballsack.....you ain't forcing nobody out.
What you're forcing in we don't want to know...
I totally understand your 1) complete lack of integrity and 2) need to support a fellow lying embarrassing nutjob.
As I told him, if he doesn't leave he will be banned to the nutbin with you!

Make sure you send me your info so we can stay in touch after 7/31.

There's your conditioning showing. Not only do you have no righteous reasoning for hating unions you have said your own son is a union member, do you hate him? You have been trained to hate, to hate Americans.
My son is in a union, a union that matters not steals.
I don’t hate you.
I feel sorry for you and your syndrome.

I totally understand your 1) complete lack of integrity and 2) need to support a fellow lying embarrassing nutjob.
As I told him, if he doesn't leave he will be banned to the nutbin with you!

You obviously have a serious mental deficiency....
Each of your new posts further supports the above statement.

My brother's wife on facebook -

I am a high risk health care work worker (family doctor, over age 60, chronic asthma), and have a Masters in Public Health. I have mostly recovered from Covid 19 disease that I most likely was exposed to while traveling home to Alaska from Denver via Seattle in early March. I followed all of the recommendations at the time (don’t travel if sick, use hand sanitizer and wash hands, avoid touching my face). For four days after I returned home, I went about my normal life - dog classes, speech therapy appointment, a few errands. Five days after returning home, I started to feel tired and achey, then developed a very low grade fever and a non-productive cough. I isolated myself other than to go to my doctor for testing (wearing a mask and avoiding touching anything with my bare hands). My husband I started using separate bedrooms and bathrooms. My test for Covid was reported positive five days later; by that time my husband had developed body aches and a low grade fever; his test was positive also. Fortunately, we both were not severely sick, and I was easily able to control my asthma symptoms. I have now recovered and have been released from total isolation by the public health department. My husband is near the end of his Covid isolation.

Even though I very carefully followed all of the official recommendations that existed at the time, I got sick, and likely was a source of community spread in the four healthy days after I returned from traveling. My educated opinion is that there was enough information available early on in this pandemic to justify implementing management of viral spread much earlier. Too many people have already died, too many jobs have been lost, too many people are struggling with loss of normal existence. Please, err on the side of caution and compassion, put others’ health and lives above the desire to socialize. Go above and beyond the current isolation guidelines, if you can.

That's the point, we don't know if COVID 19 exacerbated the underlying conditions. especially if they were asymptomatic for the virus. So to count that as a death due to the virus is inaccurate. It works both ways. New York makes up close to half the confirmed cases and deaths alone. That is a statistical anomaly for 1 state It is not the only densely populated state in the country. They are counting and testing people vastly different than other major cities to get those numbers. But whatever. this forum has become so far from why I was on this in the first place. we are going over the same arguments and talking points over and over again. I am really not bored enough to do that. Ill be back when soccer season starts up or 7/31 which ever comes first. Until then ill be outside working and enjoying life. 6 feet of course, except when we all crowd the grocery stores and parks.

Over 6000 today.

My brother's wife on facebook -

I am a high risk health care work worker (family doctor, over age 60, chronic asthma), and have a Masters in Public Health. I have mostly recovered from Covid 19 disease that I most likely was exposed to while traveling home to Alaska from Denver via Seattle in early March. I followed all of the recommendations at the time (don’t travel if sick, use hand sanitizer and wash hands, avoid touching my face). For four days after I returned home, I went about my normal life - dog classes, speech therapy appointment, a few errands. Five days after returning home, I started to feel tired and achey, then developed a very low grade fever and a non-productive cough. I isolated myself other than to go to my doctor for testing (wearing a mask and avoiding touching anything with my bare hands). My husband I started using separate bedrooms and bathrooms. My test for Covid was reported positive five days later; by that time my husband had developed body aches and a low grade fever; his test was positive also. Fortunately, we both were not severely sick, and I was easily able to control my asthma symptoms. I have now recovered and have been released from total isolation by the public health department. My husband is near the end of his Covid isolation.

Even though I very carefully followed all of the official recommendations that existed at the time, I got sick, and likely was a source of community spread in the four healthy days after I returned from traveling. My educated opinion is that there was enough information available early on in this pandemic to justify implementing management of viral spread much earlier. Too many people have already died, too many jobs have been lost, too many people are struggling with loss of normal existence. Please, err on the side of caution and compassion, put others’ health and lives above the desire to socialize. Go above and beyond the current isolation guidelines, if you can.

I'm glad both have recovered....

DO NOT BLAME THE PRESIDENT FOR A BIO WEAPONS ATTACK ON THIS
COUNTRY !

DO BLAME THE DEMOCRATS FOR A HOAX IMPEACHMENT THAT WAS USED TO
DISTRACT FROM WHAT WAS REALLY BEING IMPLEMENTED BY CHINA AND " OTHERS "....!

I'm glad both have recovered....

DO NOT BLAME THE PRESIDENT FOR A BIO WEAPONS ATTACK ON THIS
COUNTRY !

DO BLAME THE DEMOCRATS FOR A HOAX IMPEACHMENT THAT WAS USED TO
DISTRACT FROM WHAT WAS REALLY BEING IMPLEMENTED BY CHINA AND " OTHERS "....!

LATimes/Eric Garcetti....Utter BULLSHIT article..and par for the course with your
limited insight for the TRUTH !
Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar and Tim Morrison, then a special assistant to the President and senior director for weapons of mass destruction and biodefense on the National Security Council, made the comments at the BioDefense Summit in April 2019.
"Of course, the thing that people ask: 'What keeps you most up at night in the biodefense world?' Pandemic flu, of course. I think everyone in this room probably shares that concern," Azar said, before listing off efforts to mitigate the impact of flu outbreaks.
The Trump administration is facing scrutiny over its preparations for the coronavirus pandemic and its slow response to provide states and cities assistance in testing kits and personal protective equipment. The 2019 summit, hosted by the assistant secretary for preparedness and response in the Department of Health and Human Services to "discuss and solicit input on implementing the National Biodefense Strategy," offers insights into early awareness of the potential for a pandemic threat.

Content provided by CNN Underscored

Who still thinks this will be worse than the 2009 swine flu where we kept schools open even though 80% of people infected were under 65 and over 12,000 died in the U.S.?
What's really sad about this is not that MSK IS AN IDIOT. He probably isn't. It's that anybody who reads any kind of credible news recognized by March 18th (the date of his post) how much more serious this was than anything before.
But the ignorant and gullible 45% or so of us that watch Fox News and believe Trump end up so grossly misinformed about basic facts that they end up uttering this stupid nonsense in public... and their beliefs are shared by many.
It's really sad what a dumbshit country we have become, thanks to the super rich folks like Rush Limbaugh and Rupert Murdoch who recognized the huge $$$ in catering to angry dipshits with a bunch of lies.
I find it especially weird that these common folk idiots follow the likes of Don Jr and Jared, who wouldn't be caught dead in a room with any of you.

Back