Silverlakes Summer Showcase?

There were 19 coaches that attended one of my player's games. Not great, but not bad either.

Your player is U18 so that is pretty common. Most of the girls on a high level team would already be committed by their senior year.

Your player is U18 so that is pretty common. Most of the girls on a high level team would already be committed by their senior year.

She's actually U17 this year playing up. I'm not thrilled since this is a recruiting year for her, but she's got the attention of the schools she's interested in so I guess that is what's important.

She's actually U17 this year playing up. I'm not thrilled since this is a recruiting year for her, but she's got the attention of the schools she's interested in so I guess that is what's important.

Okay you aren't talking about your senior that will be reporting to camp in 6 weeks. My bad.

Okay you aren't talking about your senior that will be reporting to camp in 6 weeks. My bad.

No, that one only played in the WPSL games at that tournament. She was essentially finished with club after National Cup. I also have one player thats post pro career (who knows she might get back into it), one more player coming up in the youth system and one future player if she turns out she likes soccer, and I have a feeling watching all her sisters play all the time may have an impact ;)

No, that one only played in the WPSL games at that tournament. She was essentially finished with club after National Cup. I also have one player thats post pro career (who knows she might get back into it), one more player coming up in the youth system and one future player if she turns out she likes soccer, and I have a feeling watching all her sisters play all the time may have an impact ;)

That is quite the collection of talent and estrogen in your house. I unfortunately only have one that plays a team sport so I am going to miss it when it's finally done. We are at lest than 6 weeks until the party starts. Good luck to all of your wonderful ladies this upcoming season!

#POWERTOTHEGIRLS

Wonder IF/WHEN we will see and Accepted arenas list for this event.....:rolleyes:

For an event that is trying to compete head to head with surf cup, they sure are slow in getting any accepted teams/brackets/lists of college coaches out there. And the blanks they do have posted don't say anything about having da divisions for 01/02 and 99/00

For an event that is trying to compete head to head with surf cup, they sure are slow in getting any accepted teams/brackets/lists of college coaches out there. And the blanks they do have posted don't say anything about having da divisions for 01/02 and 99/00
We are now 18 days out and not a peep from the Tournament. Maybe I'm just over anxious but it sure would be nice to at least see an List of Participating Teams....

Back