Reopening

Really silly if you ask me. I get breaking rules on purpose but going out and videoing is vindictive. I do not get it.

let me clarify something. I do believe in following the rules. We have guidelines. But to go out of your way and sit in parking lots no matter what club you child plays for seems odd. Also, the next coach who stands and watches my sessions and acts like he is not taking pictures please come down and talk with me about how my drills are within the guidelines.

People are now in parking lots filming coaches. My question is this because they care about the players or if they just do not like the coach or the Club.
It is because they are trying to be modern day versions of the secret police.

If they think they can't have fun, they surely don't want anyone else to.

It is because they are trying to be modern day versions of the secret police.

If they think they can't have fun, they surely don't want anyone else to.
Put another way, shared sacrifice is easier to endure if it is actually shared.

Why should I make my family miserable to fight the virus while my neighbor is busy spreading it?

Put another way, shared sacrifice is easier to endure if it is actually shared.

Why should I make my family miserable to fight the virus while my neighbor is busy spreading it?

The fatalist in me says that the virus is not fatal enough. But that would make me a monster. Not enough people know someone who has really suffered from the virus.

let me clarify something. I do believe in following the rules. We have guidelines. But to go out of your way and sit in parking lots no matter what club you child plays for seems odd. Also, the next coach who stands and watches my sessions and acts like he is not taking pictures please come down and talk with me about how my drills are within the guidelines.

I went to KZ yesterday morning and fields 5, 6, and 7 had full adult games going. It's frustrating that there are different rules for the adults and kids. They can play with no restrictions and my kid can't do 1v1's in practice to make sure kids stay apart.

I am in the same position. It makes not sense that NYSA is holding back and adult leagues, indoor leagues, the youth 7v7league and the Hispanic leagues are playing. I know coaches who are doing those leagues as well just not under the club flag. I know one club who is going to travel here soon. For me , it is too big of a risk in a few ways.

There are only so many drills we can run to where our players do not get bored. They want to play. At least let us do inter-squad games. 4v4 7v7 etc.

I am in the same position. It makes not sense that NYSA is holding back and adult leagues, indoor leagues, the youth 7v7league and the Hispanic leagues are playing. I know coaches who are doing those leagues as well just not under the club flag. I know one club who is going to travel here soon. For me , it is too big of a risk in a few ways.

There are only so many drills we can run to where our players do not get bored. They want to play. At least let us do inter-squad games. 4v4 7v7 etc.

They should definitely let teams in the same club scrimmage each other or something.

I went to KZ yesterday morning and fields 5, 6, and 7 had full adult games going. It's frustrating that there are different rules for the adults and kids. They can play with no restrictions and my kid can't do 1v1's in practice to make sure kids stay apart.
Are adults actually allowed to play in leagues, but kids are not or are the adults just ignoring the rules?

Thought the same, how in the world are these indoor soccer games they are allowing for the kids safer than club inter squad scrimmages OUTSIDE? Rulemakers need to look at the science behind that one.

Are adults actually allowed to play in leagues, but kids are not or are the adults just ignoring the rules?

From my understanding the youth soccer and the adult leagues are governed by different organizations. Nevada Youth soccer put out rules for what the clubs can do. Whoever governs the adult leagues and the Mexican league didn't put any rules in place.

From my understanding the youth soccer and the adult leagues are governed by different organizations. Nevada Youth soccer put out rules for what the clubs can do. Whoever governs the adult leagues and the Mexican league didn't put any rules in place.

They certainly are all covered by different insurance carriers, if any at all. Cal South took over the corresponding adult USSF affiliate after some sort of scandal at the Cal South adult administration office (the details have never been clear to me) caused USSF to revoke the adult organization's charter.

absolutely. by the way I heard we were up to six suspended coaches now. I think some is rumor but who knows.

They certainly are all covered by different insurance carriers, if any at all. Cal South took over the corresponding adult USSF affiliate after some sort of scandal at the Cal South adult administration office (the details have never been clear to me) caused USSF to revoke the adult organization's charter.
does the adult league in socal still operate?

Back