President Joe Biden

More than 300 at last count.
Nice try old man..
The subject is your guy. Joe Biden..

Glad it only took six years to figure out they were missing..

You can bury your head back in the sand now.. tell Sunshine hi.

Time to play Boomerang fellas and Grace T. Watch out or you might get smacked in the face with boomerang. This is going to be epic. Trump is now 100% being blamed for the SADS from the jab. He say's he saved 100,000,000 lives. You all are going to find out whose lives he saved and how.

1674401802871.png

You have no idea how much I am enjoying this.
That's because your head is so far up your ass... keep believing that your guy is good for the country. You're an idiot, perv old man but I find it odd that you would derive enjoyment out of this fool in office who is making a joke out of this country.

Go find a mens room and take another poll about urinal habits...it's what you do best.

That's because your head is so far up your ass... keep believing that your guy is good for the country. You're an idiot, perv old man but I find it odd that you would derive enjoyment out of this fool in office who is making a joke out of this country.

Go find a mens room and take another poll about urinal habits...it's what you do best.
As I said, you have no idea.

As I said, you have no idea.
Breaking News: China Sent Hunter Biden a 3-Carat Diamond at About the Same Time Joe Biden Was Stealing and Relocating Classified Documents.

I had no idea Hunter got a fat rock from his friends in China for being a good middleman. Pay to play pay's well Espola.

1674483725565.png

These two images of correspondence thru Hunter Biden about
Burisma/VP Joeseph Robinette Biden should give the Old Pedo
and his once baby sitter/now grifter myocarditis x 10.......!!

1674786805465.png

1674786861825.png

Back