President Joe Biden

ECONOMY
Steve Hanke says we’re going to have one ‘whopper’ of a recession in 2023

• The U.S. economy is going to fall into a recession next year, according to Steve Hanke, a professor of applied economics at Johns Hopkins University, and that’s not necessarily because of higher interest rates.
  • “We will have a recession because we’ve had five months of zero M2 growth, money supply growth, and the Fed isn’t even looking at it,” he told CNBC’s “Street Signs Asia” on Monday.
  • Meanwhile, inflation is going to remain high because of “unprecedented growth” in money supply in the United States, Hanke said.
The U.S. economy is going to fall into a recession next year, according to Steve Hanke, a professor of applied economics at Johns Hopkins University, and that’s not necessarily because of higher interest rates.

“We will have a recession because we’ve had five months of zero M2 growth, money supply growth, and the Fed isn’t even looking at it,” he told CNBC’s “Street Signs Asia” on Monday.

Joeseph Robinette Biden = CCP Money
Kamala Devi Harris = KneeCP Money
Nancy Patricia Pelosi = VodkaCP Money

There ya go.... America's current line of succession and the influence.

" Romney’s National Security Advisor, Joseph Cofer Black, sits on the Board of the same Burisma Holdings that was being investigated for corruption back in 2014, and the Vice President and Obama Administration demanded be shut down. Why? Because Burisma was/is their vehicle for corrupt practices in Eastern Europe. And CIA Director, John Brennan’s 9/11 Deep State partner, Cofer Black, is still the link to all that goes on there. In fact, I can state unequivocally that Burisma is the centre of Ukraine corruption and the Democrats’ shadow organization for corrupt activities. I live in Eastern Europe (Poland) and my sources are first-hand. And I know this matters greatly to Mitt Romney as he is not yet done with politics. If Black is busted, it will reflect on Romney, and it only makes sense that Cofer Black is the Deep State ‘plant’ in case Romney ever rises above polishing knobs in the U.S. Senate. Romney wants to run for President again in 2024 and if he wins, Cofer Black will be back with his fingers on the strings either as DNI or CIA Chief of Corruption. Burisma Holdings is the hub of U.S. Democrat activities to corrupt both Ukraine and American politics and there is proof. Ukraine President Zelenskyy’s win surprised both Brennan and Black’s Deep State ops as much as Trump’s did in 2016 in America."

~ Howell Woltz at The International Centre for Justice, in Warsaw, Poland

Biden approval falls, holding near low end of his presidency, Reuters/Ipsos finds

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell modestly this week, a poor sign for his Democratic Party's hopes in the Nov. 8 midterm elections, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday.

The two-day national poll found that 38% of Americans approve of Biden's job performance.

While Biden's approval rating hit 41% last week, it has been mostly below 40% since mid-June despite a string of Democratic legislative victories that Biden's allies hope will help them defend their narrow congressional majorities in November.

Democrats are expected to lose control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November and possibly the Senate as well.

Biden approval falls, holding near low end of his presidency, Reuters/Ipsos finds (msn.com)

Loan forgiveness probably wasnt helpful , and after Biden was essentially gone with Covid and Vacations for a month he has been back in front of the camera doing his normal weird stuff in the last week

they should keep him on permanent vacation until midterms

Loan forgiveness probably wasnt helpful , and after Biden was essentially gone with Covid and Vacations for a month he has been back in front of the camera doing his normal weird stuff in the last week

they should keep him on permanent vacation until midterms
I wonder why trump isn’t out on the stump?

Biden says MAGA Republicans are...
- a "clear and present danger to our democracy" &
- a "threat to the foundation of the Republic"

Biden then calls for all of us to "come together and unite"! You can't make this stuff up.

I got some good Lib News. One of my fav lib couples I know are now 100% off the Joe Train and they say no more politics for them. They voted and $upoorted Joe and Hunter because they hated the Orange Man so much they were blind to the evil deeds, cheating, lying, spying and all the stealing. Yes, some think t is asshole but no one has said he is pure evil. The cool thing is this couple is a wake and always loved God and held deep religious beliefs and even they saw the Devil in the details last night and are now spooked out of their minds and asking me questions about, "The Last Days" in Revelations. TGIFF!

1662126220332.png

Biden's speech is perhaps the most divisive speech by a president ever...
Biden's use of the Marine Corp for his speech is probably against military code....
Biden's decision to wave $600,000,000,000 in student loans is probably illegal...
Biden's proclamation that the southern boarder is closed is an out & out lie...

Biden's speech is perhaps the most divisive speech by a president ever...
Biden's use of the Marine Corp for his speech is probably against military code....
Biden's decision to wave $600,000,000,000 in student loans is probably illegal...
Biden's proclamation that the southern boarder is closed is an out & out lie...
He Is in full Democrat election mode.

Back