Ponderable

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump is the buffoon in chief now, that is the current concern. Obama gone, dubya gone, Clinton's gone, H. W. gone, Reagan R.I.P. gone, Carter gone, Nixon R.I.P. gone. Trump is the topic du jour.
Straightjacketed in a rubber room rolling on the floor sometime in the future after the Romanov . . . errr, I mean the Trump dynasty is demolished by their own undoing, there you will be blaming it on Obama and the, "Vast liberal CONSPIRACY!!!!" like you always do. You have been told to blame others for your perceived mis-fortunes and you have fallen willingly into that position with a verve and elan.
Quuuaaaaackk!!

The only way this is a burden on the middle class is when a family business must be liquidated to pay the estate taxes. With proper estate planning, that should not happen anyway.
Right now, there is no estate tax up to $11 million. Trump is saying that this is a burden on the middle class because they have to pay taxes on everything over $11 million. The family that inherits a business worth over $11 million is a) not middle class and b) can of course finance the tax burden.

Right now, there is no estate tax up to $11 million. Trump is saying that this is a burden on the middle class because they have to pay taxes on everything over $11 million. The family that inherits a business worth over $11 million is a) not middle class and b) can of course finance the tax burden.

A good-sized business may not return enough to its owners to make them rich, at least not beyond the middle class, and may not have enough liquid assets to pay the taxes. The value can be tied up in equipment, inventory, and real estate, without which it is unable to do continue the business. However, there are ways to prevent this through incorporation, partnerships, and trusts, etc.

A good-sized business may not return enough to its owners to make them rich, at least not beyond the middle class, and may not have enough liquid assets to pay the taxes. The value can be tied up in equipment, inventory, and real estate, without which it is unable to do continue the business. However, there are ways to prevent this through incorporation, partnerships, and trusts, etc.
Tell the government to be responsible with OUR money, you fucking shill.

Take $ 10,000.00 and put it in a neutral account.
I'll draw up the contract, you sign it and say good bye
to your $ 10,000.00 ...

Let's see how much of a shit talker you are after the loss...

I'm going to be quite the surprise to you,
my kids will whoop your ass athletically/mentally,
and as soon as you are proven wrong,
I'll have $ 10,000.00 of yours spend as I please.

Bring it ya little queerbait Ambulance chaser.
Be careful, you are messing with a real fake lawyer.

I got everything, cuz I was born an American just like my dad and his 'n his'n his 'n his'n his so kiss my ass, you dirty commie suck ass.
You kiss commie ass day after day, year after year in here.
I aint gotta show you shit.
Tsk tsk somebody is having a little trouble with American values. Angry, Ricky? Vote Trump!

The only way this is a burden on the middle class is when a family business must be liquidated to pay the estate taxes. With proper estate planning, that should not happen anyway.

Only the richest 2% have to worry about estate taxes. To pitch this tax proposal as helping the common man is laughable. You know who will benefit highly from the repeal of the estate tax.....wait for it.....

Back