Pelosi attack

Different viewpoints --

The police report that the Pelosi burglar shouted "Where's Nancy" before assaulting Paul.

Fox News opined that "This can happen anywhere, crime is random."

No Nancies here, so we're good.

Dude has been in a car accident and now some crazy nudist guy on drugs just walked into Nancy & Paul's house in his underwear going hammer time? You would think The Speaker of the House would have 24/7 secret service security? I have my suspicion about how and why he was in the house but I don't want to speculate. The Truth will be out soon you guys. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

BREAKING: Time to shine the light on the dark night. Audio of the police scanner from this mornings robbery at 2:30 am when police went to Paul Pelosi’s house said Paul Pelosi described the man who the media claims “attacked” Paul Pelosi as a “friend”. Cops were called for a welfare check, not a home invasion. It was a male nudist friend and they were both fighting over someone's hammer. I know one man on here WHO was hoping that some crazy Q fella was looking for Nancy. Sorry buddy. I know you need a win old man but you're not getting one this time. Maybe something will go down for you this weekend.

Last edited:
Paul Pelosi and DD had a lover's quarrel .....

Twice now when the 82 year old Vodka swilling
speaker of the house was " Out of town " he goes rogue.

First with his Porsche at the wee hours, now with a " Hammer "
in the wee hours....

The fact that they ( FBI, Capital Police, SFPD ) attempted to cover this up is even worse than the
TRUTH, This is a trifecta on the DNC.

1. Pedo/Dementia Biden
2. Kamala " Salad Bowl/Willie Brown around " Harris
3. Pelosi and her DUI/Keistering Husband

That's all three in line for the Presidential Office.

That's like the ...

1. Pilot
2. Co-pilot
3. ( And ) The Navigator on an overseas flight....

Completely phucked.....

Oh, and for the last kick in the crotch....no oxygen in the system
for the facemasks.
AKA....( No more oil in the Strategic Oil Reserves )
Because Biden sold it to China, Yes he did that !!!!!

1667069540916.png

The latest from a reliable source --

I'm no detective but I find it kind of odd that there's a bunch of broken glass on the **outside** of the house in that picture. How does that
happen when someone is trying to break **in** ??

It's also great to hear how concerned everyone is with the safety and well-being of our legislators. Yet when members of SCOTUS were threatened with great bodily harm by "armed assailants" it was dismissed since they were conservative members of the court.

It's also great to hear how concerned everyone is with the safety and well-being of our legislators. Yet when members of SCOTUS were threatened with great bodily harm by "armed assailants" it was dismissed since they were conservative members of the court.
Dismissed?

That's a response I would've expected from your partner @Hüsker Dü
If you can't keep up with the conversation it's best not to get involved.

LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR YOU DUMB MUDDERPHUCKERS !!!!!!

PELOSI’S TWISTED DRUNK HUSBAND WAS CAUGHT IN HIS PUMPKIN BOXERS WITH HIS GAY NUDE LOVER AND WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE IT WAS A BREAK IN BY A DERANGED RIGHT WING WHACKO.

I ALSO HEARD PAUL PELOSI WAS SEEN IN ACAPULCO IN A YELLOW SPEEDO AT THE HEAD OF A TRAIN OF A DOZEN ANTIFA DEMOCRATS.

Back