Massacre Again

As most of these “mass murderers” are white males, maybe law enforcement should make it a priority to start treating young white males in a similar way to their brown and black peers? I would think if I was brown or black and did the same things as a youth I would have been incarcerated or possibly killed by police ( La Mesa PD pulled a gun on me for skateboarding). It won’t stop gang violence but it might cut down on angry young white males feeling entitled to murder and destroy lives, maybe. And to me maybe is better than nothing.
Cite your sources Daffy...

It only becomes a police issue when they become violent. The reality is that young, isolated males are genetically pre-disposed to commit this types of crimes. Combine their genetic pre-disposition with societal influence and you get ticking time bombs - guns or no guns.

Your call to make this about race but its not - it's about parenting, mental health, a shitty system...etc. I could go on and on. Gang violence is a different cup of tea. Brown on brown, black on black violoence is anchored by socio economic conditions. Walking into a classroom of young children and shooting them in cold blood and watching them bleed out (much faster for small bodies) is different - the warning signs are usually there and they are usually ignored. This will happen again, I have no doubt.

Next time lets hope the school doors are locked, cops with balls show up, and someone takes charge. Preferably there will be a system in place that provides enough of an obstacle that these types of assholes don't get inside of a school. I dont' think that is too much to ask for. As a test, go and try to gain access to a corporate building somewhere. Most high value corporations spend millions of $$ on phyisical security. Amazing what badge readers do to deter entry.
If angry young white men were held accountable for their actions at the rate others are we might be able to better identify the truly troubled. The numbers don’t lie.

It only becomes a police issue when they become violent. The reality is that young, isolated males are genetically pre-disposed to commit this types of crimes. Combine their genetic pre-disposition with societal influence and you get ticking time bombs - guns or no guns.

Your call to make this about race but its not - it's about parenting, mental health, a shitty system...etc. I could go on and on. Gang violence is a different cup of tea. Brown on brown, black on black violoence is anchored by socio economic conditions. Walking into a classroom of young children and shooting them in cold blood and watching them bleed out (much faster for small bodies) is different - the warning signs are usually there and they are usually ignored. This will happen again, I have no doubt.

Next time lets hope the school doors are locked, cops with balls show up, and someone takes charge. Preferably there will be a system in place that provides enough of an obstacle that these types of assholes don't get inside of a school. I dont' think that is too much to ask for. As a test, go and try to gain access to a corporate building somewhere. Most high value corporations spend millions of $$ on phyisical security. Amazing what badge readers do to deter entry.
Which school districts have “millions of $$” to spend “on phyisical (sic) security”?

If angry young white men were held accountable for their actions at the rate others are we might be able to better identify the truly troubled. The numbers don’t lie.
your thought process and approach is common - it's why nothing gets done. Explain to me why it's a race thing? should we hold black and brown young men accountable for the dozens killed in our inner cities. Stick with your sloppy politics, it contributes nothing to a solution.

Which school districts have “millions of $$” to spend “on phyisical (sic) security”?
just wondering if you know how much money the federal government provides others off shore. doesn't it make you wonder what could be done with a fraction of those dollars? Locks, doors, cameras don't cost that much. Why isn't anyone up in arms about the amount of frivolous dollars spent every year. But please go ahead and offer thoughts and prayers, attempt to confiscate guns, and ban purchase of "assault" rifles and extended capacity magazines(dumbest terms ever).

Unfortunately we'll have another incident, grieve, posture, finger point...but we'll let our tax payer dollars make their way to some foreign country on behalf of raytheon, northrop grumman and others. Quite disgusting if you think about it. Take a peek at what your senator votes for, what she or he stands for...it's certainly not for an innocent 3rd grader bleeding out on the floor in a room of a school in your district.

and heck, while we are ranting, let's throw in dollars spent to provide a treatment for a population that sees no benefit from it. how many locks and doors could pfizer donate to school districts? I guarantee you that cameras, doors, and locks would have provided better protection to the uvalde ulittles than vaccines.

If we lessen the amount of guns, the guns and ammo which were designed specifically to maim and murder humans, life’s are saved. If the shooter in Uvalde had a shotgun or pistol (firearms that are most common it that area) the chances of law enforcement engaging sooner my have been better.

Lessen the amount of guns and ammo? How many law-abiding gun owners / citizens in the US do not cause harm to anyone everyday in this country?
And you know shotguns/pistols are the most common firearms in Uvalde how? It's not as if they aren't a whole flurry of illegal weapons making their way back and forth across the Texas border with 'll wait on that one.
The simple fact remains that there were a lot of police officers on scene that day that failed to act despite the fact that they had equal firepower, greater numbers, and more protection via their shields.
"The chances of LE engaging sooner might have been better." It's a good thing the 22yo kid in Indiana who was out-gunned, without body armor, and by himself took it upon himself to act. That's called COURAGE. Another term would be BALLS. Plain and simple. That kid could've easily fled. He chose to do otherwise. Liberals and the media will flame him for carrying a firearm in a posted "no firearms zone" but I'm sure there a great many people that were in the mall that day who are thankful that kid chose to ignore the sign..or maybe he just didn't see the sign.
Maybe if we arrested people who break the law over and over, and instead of letting them out the next day..or even the same day..we sent them to prison for a very long time. Keep criminals in prison so they can't hurt innocent people. They are criminals for a reason..they don't follow the rule of law..and gun laws mean absolutely nothing to them. Imagine just how many "Lives are saved." There's a thought now........

If we lessen the amount of guns, the guns and ammo which were designed specifically to maim and murder humans, life’s are saved. If the shooter in Uvalde had a shotgun or pistol (firearms that are most common it that area) the chances of law enforcement engaging sooner my have been better.
"life's" or "lives" are saved? Asking for a friend....

Lessen the amount of guns and ammo? How many law-abiding gun owners / citizens in the US do not cause harm to anyone everyday in this country?
And you know shotguns/pistols are the most common firearms in Uvalde how? It's not as if they aren't a whole flurry of illegal weapons making their way back and forth across the Texas border with 'll wait on that one.
The simple fact remains that there were a lot of police officers on scene that day that failed to act despite the fact that they had equal firepower, greater numbers, and more protection via their shields.
"The chances of LE engaging sooner might have been better." It's a good thing the 22yo kid in Indiana who was out-gunned, without body armor, and by himself took it upon himself to act. That's called COURAGE. Another term would be BALLS. Plain and simple. That kid could've easily fled. He chose to do otherwise. Liberals and the media will flame him for carrying a firearm in a posted "no firearms zone" but I'm sure there a great many people that were in the mall that day who are thankful that kid chose to ignore the sign..or maybe he just didn't see the sign.
Maybe if we arrested people who break the law over and over, and instead of letting them out the next day..or even the same day..we sent them to prison for a very long time. Keep criminals in prison so they can't hurt innocent people. They are criminals for a reason..they don't follow the rule of law..and gun laws mean absolutely nothing to them. Imagine just how many "Lives are saved." There's a thought now........
I posted by accident before I finished adding:
..weapons making their way back and forth across the Texas border with all the illegal crossings and cartel activity. I'll wait on that one.

I posted by accident before I finished adding:
..weapons making their way back and forth across the Texas border with all the illegal crossings and cartel activity. I'll wait on that one.
Those are US made guns going south. Try buying a gun in Mexico, good luck.

Those are US made guns going south. Try buying a gun in Mexico, good luck.

You really aren't that smart are you? Rhetorical question..I know. So don't bother replying.
But a real question for you. Do you really think it's that hard to get an AK or a pistol or any other firearm in Mexico?
Drugs and money buy you just about anything.

You really aren't that smart are you? Rhetorical question..I know. So don't bother replying.
But a real question for you. Do you really think it's that hard to get an AK or a pistol or any other firearm in Mexico?
Drugs and money buy you just about anything.
You can try to make up your own world but this is where the guns come from, not Mexico.

Numbers don't but you do...

Oh Canada.

"A shooting at Whistler Mountain Resort has left two people dead. The victims, Satindera Gill and Meninder Dhaliwal, where shot dead near the base of Whistler Mountain, behind the Sundial and Pan Pacific Hotels.

Two men, 24-year-old Gursimran Sahota and 20-year-old Tanvir Khakh, have already been charged with first-degree murder in the double homicide.

It is believed by the homicide investigation team that the shooting was likely related to the ongoing gang conflict."

And here I thought guns like thesr were illegal in Canada.

Nothing could go wrong . . .
kinda dumb really...the issue at uvalde wasn't lack of tools..it was cojones deficiency syndrome coupled with professional incompetence. This sort of chest thumping means nothing really. Store as many ballistic shields, hooligan tools, ammunition and long rifles as you want...they have to be used in order to be effective...maybe make them accessible to the parents - they were the ones who demonstrated courage at uvalde.

Back