Manchester City Cup

LVB

SILVER
LV Surf won 2-0 in both of their group matches yesterday vs Crossfire Premier ecnl and SD Force. Both quality teams but SD Force was the stronger of the two and definitely a non ecnl/GA team that should be at the top of anyones list. We play Rebels ecnl today in our last group play match.
I got the opportunity this morning to watch the Blues ecnl vs Rise GA from Texas match. Rise GA is also legit. Was a very entertaining 1st half that ended 0-0. Was tech and physical. Rise couldn’t withstand the pressure and overall depth of the blues in the 2nd and the Blue scored two back to back goals about 15 in. I left after that and final was 3-0. Blues are super explosive and thier pressure is unlike any other teams I’ve seen recently. Shaping up to look like LV Surf vs Blues ecnl semi. Should be a fun match to see if they end playing eachother in the semis.

LV Surf won 2-0 in both of their group matches yesterday vs Crossfire Premier ecnl and SD Force. Both quality teams but SD Force was the stronger of the two and definitely a non ecnl/GA team that should be at the top of anyones list. We play Rebels ecnl today in our last group play match.
I got the opportunity this morning to watch the Blues ecnl vs Rise GA from Texas match. Rise GA is also legit. Was a very entertaining 1st half that ended 0-0. Was tech and physical. Rise couldn’t withstand the pressure and overall depth of the blues in the 2nd and the Blue scored two back to back goals about 15 in. I left after that and final was 3-0. Blues are super explosive and thier pressure is unlike any other teams I’ve seen recently. Shaping up to look like LV Surf vs Blues ecnl semi. Should be a fun match to see if they end playing eachother in the semis.

Congrats to SD Surf for winning the Man City Cup, and Congrats to Slammers Koge for winning the Cerritos Cup playing up....

Back