Man City

Man City's competition level is definitely not what it once was. Of SR's Top 12 teams in CA, only 2 are participating. So Cal Blues is going to be a 2 goal favorite in even their most competitive game so it would be a shock if anyone else came in and took the top spot.

A lot of movement going around for the 2011’s. The Legends Classic was a good showcase for some of the top teams.
So based on those results is it fair to say that the Blues have had some turnover and wasn't as dominant as in the past? Their group last weekend looked to be pretty strong.

Surf had a lot of turnover this year and it sounds like there is some movement to the other OC clubs going into the ECNL.

Don't see any of the non socal teams moving on though (maybe crossfire). I know the SR ranking for PRFC is high but not sure that number holds up against the socal teams.

Blues 2010 has several 2011s it will be interesting to see if they play 2011 level to try and guarantee a Manchester win or if they play 2010.

With all the 2010 Blues drama they might throw in the towel if a Manchester win is impossible.

So based on those results is it fair to say that the Blues have had some turnover and wasn't as dominant as in the past? Their group last weekend looked to be pretty strong.

Surf had a lot of turnover this year and it sounds like there is some movement to the other OC clubs going into the ECNL.

Don't see any of the non socal teams moving on though (maybe crossfire). I know the SR ranking for PRFC is high but not sure that number holds up against the socal teams.

Blues are Blues right? Although they might have lost a player or two, I would never count them out. Just like @Carlsbad7 mentioned below the Blues can still pull from the 10s as they have one solid striker that is considered a game changer in my opinion. Plus they can also pull the 12s and as we all know… the 12s are ballers too!
Top teams as of now, Slammers Koge, Blues, Eagles. Trailing behind those 3 Legends, Beach Surf and Pats who is making a name for themselves. Will be interesting to see how the mighty TX teams fall into place

Blues are Blues right? Although they might have lost a player or two, I would never count them out. Just like @Carlsbad7 mentioned below the Blues can still pull from the 10s as they have one solid striker that is considered a game changer in my opinion. Plus they can also pull the 12s and as we all know… the 12s are ballers too!
Top teams as of now, Slammers Koge, Blues, Eagles. Trailing behind those 3 Legends, Beach Surf and Pats who is making a name for themselves. Will be interesting to see how the mighty TX teams fall into place

Yep, there are still the Blues. They will always reload.

And in the finals.

Blues 2010 has several 2011s it will be interesting to see if they play 2011 level to try and guarantee a Manchester win or if they play 2010.

With all the 2010 Blues drama they might throw in the towel if a Manchester win is impossible.

No neither 2011 from the 10’s team played 2011….both 2011’s played 2010!! The 2011’s also played great playing with 10 players due to injury and still made it out Champs!!

Back