League

True totally agree with your comment why CSL does not have a silver bracket at the 07s for the girls side its crazy.

Sunday we played two very talented teams. I was so impressed by there style and coaching.
My daughter played both games the whole time and was such an up side to her development to the game.
Im sure over time lots of these girls will catch up in maturity in the game since I have seen it with my older boys.
Legends will get there. Lots of talent and good coaching here and will only get better.
My hats off to the Blues and Surf!
Great Job!

Sunday we played two very talented teams. I was so impressed by there style and coaching.
My daughter played both games the whole time and was such an up side to her development to the game.
Im sure over time lots of these girls will catch up in maturity in the game since I have seen it with my older boys.
Legends will get there. Lots of talent and good coaching here and will only get better.
My hats off to the Blues and Surf!
Great Job!

It was a good day all around. I was happy that we were able to play earlier in the day. That heat became pretty intense for the little ones. Your Legends team was well coached and played the game the right way. I was very impressed with the confidence and poise from your keeper. She made some fantastic saves and never waivered. That will certainly be a good side for years to come.

Thats what happens when CSL doesn't create a silver bracket. They have boys 2008 silver brackets but they don't create a girls 2007 silver or for that matter create a girls 2008(b) bracket for some 2009 teams. I guess they would rather have scores of 31-0, 17-0, 10-0, etc. than increase the drive time for the teams in a silver bracket
Silver / Silver Elite brackets on the girls side in CSL is long overdue at the youngers.

Surf 1, Blues 0
Heck of a game this morning. Blues keeper kept them in the game. Best keeper in So Cal at this age IMO. Surf girls kept with their game plan.
This game was as good as it gets at this age level.

The Blues vs. Surf game was amazing this weekend. Special recognition to #7 on the Surf. Exceptional player but more importantly great character. After a hard fought game and my daughters sadness after the loss, #7 made it a point to come over and tell her "nice game" and offered her a homemade cupcake that she had made for her Surf teammates. In the rough and tumble world of flight 1 play I came away so impressed. Well done #7! We all want our teams to win, but SCDSL is there to develop the skills and character of these young athletes.

Sunday we played Real So Cal and had a great game. Well deserved win also ! They are a very good team and it was great to have a win against them .

I.E. Surf Kooiman is a solid team and may surprise some of the big names.
Wins over BYSC(League) So Cal Blues( Albion Cup) Fullerton Rangers White (League) this season. 1st place in their League. 2-0 SoFar league cup.

I.E. Surf Kooiman is a solid team and may surprise some of the big names.
Wins over BYSC(League) So Cal Blues( Albion Cup) Fullerton Rangers White (League) this season. 1st place in their League. 2-0 SoFar league cup.
Matt Legends team on a roll. We have our last league game next weekend and hopefully continues to Surf Cup!

Back