League

Lhforcar

SILVER
Good luck to all in the start of the fall season :)
Post any thoughts or results u might have.

Reactions: cr7
Eagles 6 VC Fusion Academy 2
Eagles should win their bracket walking...
Will be interesting which team takes the second spot.

Honestly looks like 2007 SCDSL is really a weak league.........if surf would have just stayed in sdda flight 1 the competition across the board would be tight.....only 3 runaways and the rest bottom feeders in SCDSL 1................

Honestly looks like 2007 SCDSL is really a weak league.........if surf would have just stayed in sdda flight 1 the competition across the board would be tight.....only 3 runaways and the rest bottom feeders in SCDSL 1................

Not really sure what you are comparing here. There are "3" of the top 5 teams in So Cal in SCDSL South. Two of the SDDA teams in Albion and LAGSD won't be in SDDA once the kids get older and SDSC typically moves as well. The league season is all about development for these girls anyway. All are adjusting to the new rules and fields as well. This is the perfect time to get that work in.

For us it took the first game to understand the new rules. My girl had a hard time not using her head as a center back.
Over all Legends dominated both games and should do very well in league.
We are doing Surf Thanksgiving weekend and hopefully we improve to do better against very good teams we don't see in league.

Thank you for the updates . Interesting to see your guys thoughts!

For us it took the first game to understand the new rules. My girl had a hard time not using her head as a center back.
Over all Legends dominated both games and should do very well in league.
We are doing Surf Thanksgiving weekend and hopefully we improve to do better against very good teams we don't see in league.

Thank you for the updates . Interesting to see your guys thoughts!

I agree that the header rule is causing a bit of uncertainty for the girls. In the game against Strikers yesterday my dd was actually retreating back into her defensive position when a ball struck her in the back of the head. The ref still called a fould for heading the ball. I'm not sure how or why it was called but certainly doesn't seem like it fits with the purpose of the rule.

We have played Galaxy SB in Surf Cup but haven't played Legends this season. How have they performed in the big tourneys? Any notable wins or losses?

(Legends ) Our team has lots of talent but just need to grow. We are never blown out, Mistakes kills us.
It seems we have trouble with teams with taller goalies . Which team is your daughter on?

(Legends ) Our team has lots of talent but just need to grow. We are never blown out, Mistakes kills us.
It seems we have trouble with teams with taller goalies . Which team is your daughter on?
She is with Surf. I also have an '04 that plays for LAGSD.

Eagles 10 Coastal Valley 1
VC Fusion Academy 5 Santa Barbara 0
Eagles its demoloshing the opposition!!!
Thats what happens when CSL doesn't create a silver bracket. They have boys 2008 silver brackets but they don't create a girls 2007 silver or for that matter create a girls 2008(b) bracket for some 2009 teams. I guess they would rather have scores of 31-0, 17-0, 10-0, etc. than increase the drive time for the teams in a silver bracket

Back