Kamala

LMFAO! I mean, seriously... you can't believe a single word out of the mouths of these morons. Are we actually pretending Heels Up Hyena is suddenly popular with libtards? They hated her as a candidate. She dropped out before Iowa. For Christ's sake, can even ONE libtard say something that's honest and factual? Gavin is down to doing a podcast. Good call because the asshole can't run a city or state.

And I see Marshawn is putting that libtard Berkeley education to good use:

"Hell nah man, I've been trippin' trying to figure out why my boy Batman (Newsom) ain't running for m***** f****** president, that's what I've been doing, I've been trying to figure out why dawg isn't running for president," Lynch said.

I don’t feel national politicians need to comment on every incident. Those protestors don’t deserve the recognition.
Bebe is trying to stay out of jail like trump. And like trump nixing the border bill because he wanted to use the issue Bebe may be prolonging the war to stay relevant. I do feel the boycott was not the way to go. Harris did have a previous engagement, but the others should have shown up.
It was a good speach by a seasoned politico. I do feel Israel has gone above and beyond attempting to warn civilians but they were trapped as Hamas was shooting them as they left areas Hamas wanted human shields. As I said before I would have nuked the place (good thing I’m not in charge!).
Trump nixed the border bill? Sorry... what job does Trump have? I wasn't aware he's making policy. That's changing in 6 months but you libtards don't get to blame him for not plugging the hold you created. Americans are smarter than that and you'll see it November 5th.

Heels Up Hyena didn't have a previous engagement. She's out begging for money.

Keep it up and they’ll keep registering.
Got me shakin' in my boots with that one. I actually skimmed both pages real quick before posting to
see where @espola was at..but it looks like he left you to step in the dog crap all by yourself. Hilarious!!
(You can see below who's read the thread.)

I don’t feel national politicians need to comment on every incident. Those protestors don’t deserve the recognition.
Bebe is trying to stay out of jail like trump. And like trump nixing the border bill because he wanted to use the issue Bebe may be prolonging the war to stay relevant. I do feel the boycott was not the way to go. Harris did have a previous engagement, but the others should have shown up.
It was a good speach by a seasoned politico. I do feel Israel has gone above and beyond attempting to warn civilians but they were trapped as Hamas was shooting them as they left areas Hamas wanted human shields. As I said before I would have nuked the place (good thing I’m not in charge!).
Isn't the VP also the Border Czar? Remind me again how many times she went down there to visit. Maybe had they done their job and closed it there wouldn't be so much to hold against them for their failed actions down there.

Yea.. keep it up.

Another delusional post brought to you by the drunken Rat.
The drunken Rat, Husker Du Du, aka EOTL, Surf Futbol or Dumb.......probably Dad4 and for sure evil twin with espola, aka Dumber.....lol🤣🤣🤣

1722897388866.png

Last edited:
Walz of Minnesota for VP

Here are some of his major accomplishments:

Education
Education Funding: Walz has prioritized education funding, increasing investments in Minnesota's public education system. He has advocated for measures to address educational disparities and improve outcomes for all students.

Pre-K and Early Childhood Education: Expanded access to pre-kindergarten programs and early childhood education, ensuring more children have access to quality early learning opportunities.

Infrastructure
Transportation Projects: His administration has overseen significant investments in Minnesota's infrastructure, including transportation projects to improve roads, bridges, and public transit systems across the state.

Broadband Expansion: Focused on expanding broadband access to rural areas, enhancing connectivity and supporting economic development in under-served communities.

Health Care
Affordable Health Care: Walz has worked to improve access to affordable health care for Minnesotans. He supported measures to stabilize health insurance markets and reduce costs for individuals and families.

Mental Health Initiatives: Promoted mental health initiatives, increasing funding for mental health services and support programs.

Social Justice and Equality
Police Reform: Following the death of George Floyd, Walz signed a comprehensive police reform bill aimed at increasing accountability and transparency in law enforcement. The legislation includes measures such as bans on chokeholds and warrior-style training, and requirements for de-escalation training.

Equity Initiatives: Committed to advancing racial equity and addressing systemic disparities through various state programs and policies.

Environment
Climate Action: Walz has been an advocate for climate action, supporting initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and transition to renewable energy sources. His administration has set ambitious goals for carbon neutrality and clean energy adoption.

Economy
Job Creation and Workforce Development: Emphasized job creation and workforce development, investing in programs that train workers for high-demand industries and support economic growth.

Support for Agriculture: Walz has championed Minnesota's agricultural sector, providing support for farmers and promoting sustainable agricultural practices.

Walz of Minnesota for VP

Education
Education Funding: Walz has prioritized education funding, increasing investments in Minnesota's public education system. He has advocated for measures to address educational disparities and improve outcomes for all students.

Pre-K and Early Childhood Education: Expanded access to pre-kindergarten programs and early childhood education, ensuring more children have access to quality early learning opportunities.

Infrastructure
Transportation Projects: His administration has overseen significant investments in Minnesota's infrastructure, including transportation projects to improve roads, bridges, and public transit systems across the state.

Broadband Expansion: Focused on expanding broadband access to rural areas, enhancing connectivity and supporting economic development in under-served communities.

Health Care
Affordable Health Care: Walz has worked to improve access to affordable health care for Minnesotans. He supported measures to stabilize health insurance markets and reduce costs for individuals and families.

Mental Health Initiatives: Promoted mental health initiatives, increasing funding for mental health services and support programs.

Police Reform: Following the death of George Floyd, Walz signed a comprehensive police reform bill aimed at increasing accountability and transparency in law enforcement. The legislation includes measures such as bans on chokeholds and warrior-style training, and requirements for de-escalation training.

Equity Initiatives: Committed to advancing racial equity and addressing systemic disparities through various state programs and policies.

Environment
Climate Action: Walz has been an advocate for climate action, supporting initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and transition to renewable energy sources. His administration has set ambitious goals for carbon neutrality and clean energy adoption.

Economy
Job Creation and Workforce Development: Emphasized job creation and workforce development, investing in programs that train workers for high-demand industries and support economic growth.

Support for Agriculture: Walz has championed Minnesota's agricultural sector, providing support for farmers and promoting sustainable agricultural practices.
Looks great on a paper and I wish your team the best of luck. May the best team win. All this reminds me of a dear friend who married the man on paper of her dreams. He was all a girls dream on paper. He was Mr. ROTC, Mr. Clean, Mr. Eagle Scout, Mr. All Around Great Guy, Mr. Navy Man and Mr. I Can Fix it All. Also, his family is Super wealthy. He is the only child of millions in inheritance. Her Prince of money came from big time wealth, and she saw a lifetime of dollar signs and the protection that comes with it. The real truth was she really had the hots for a surfer pal of mine, but she chose money over passion and now she regrets it. Incredible bro she passed on. She dumped him in her college days for the great guy on paper, thinking she would have the hots for her future hubby after marriage. Total disaster with regret. Pray for her, her name is Tina.

This Warlock Mr. Walz is looking worse then that Bitch of a Witch Kamala. Both of these killers want little kids killed before birth and alive, if possible.

Walz’s history on born-alive abortions (Oh lovely, what a swell guy).

At least eight infants were born alive (8 is enough) after botched abortions in Minnesota on Walz's watch, none was given life-saving care (wow, just wow), reports show.

This is one of the 8 Babies sharing its pain and suffering before being killed alive, "Thanks a lot coach, thanks for leaving me here to die and not doing and saying nothing on behalf of me and the other 7 little babies born alive. I will NEVER get a chance to play fucking soccer or join the Air National Guard, which was my dream when I was in my mums' tummy."​

Walz of Minnesota for VP

In no top order

#1 Deserter
#2 Killed 1000s of old people
#3 Allows young boys to cut off their penis without talking to their parents
#4 Forced and Mandated The Mask and 6 Feet Away
#5 Allowed looting, murder and rioting
#6 Forced the jabs or your fired!
#7 Brown noser of the year 2021

Looks like @espola is leaving @Hüsker Dü all alone in here. ☹️ Posts #28,35,36,37 were all left without a 👍 from Papa E.
If he goes back now and give a few 👍 at least we know it was after the fact.
Binge drinking has consequences.

Walz of Minnesota for VP

Education

Infrastructure

Health Care

Environment

Economy

Just wait until the MK interviews hit.. it's gonna leave a mark.

Back