Kamala

Jim Crow style . . . kinda like fascist-like. Hate and fear sell, always have.
Yup, look at what's become of you little messy. Rat boy and sunshine was before my time but what a pair you and espola have become. espola + Husker Du= Dumb & Dumber

Meanwhile, lefty anti-semitic protestors and politicians are out in force today in DC.
Whoever they are they should be arrested for public stupidity. The image of that dumbass spray painting “Hamas is coming” on the Columbus statue and replacing the American flag is despicable. Those people need an ass kicking.

Jim Crow style . . . kinda like fascist-like. Hate and fear sell, always have.
Your dumb ass doesn't even know what fascism means. Another vomited MSNBC t-shirt you losers walk around in. "Racist". "Fascist". "Threat to democracy". "Hitler-Like." And speaking of Jim Crow, the republicans aren't the ones telling black folks they'll be in chains again if they don't vote for Trump.

Bunch of desperate losers trying to scare your sheep into voting the way your power seeking cult wants them to. Nothing like Big Government telling the sheep they need Big Government to take care of them. God forbid you dolts think for yourselves.

Whoever they are they should be arrested for public stupidity. The image of that dumbass spray painting “Hamas is coming” on the Columbus statue and replacing the American flag is despicable. Those people need an ass kicking.
Free speech. If we didn't have it, we might not know who these idiots are. But yeah, I get the sentiment. The protestors that committed vandalism should be arrested. If Kamala doesn't condemn it, that says a lot about her tolerance of anti-Semitism.

Its concerning that half of Democrat congress members boycotted the speech of the President of our most important ally in the Middle East, led by 2023 Anti-Semite of the Year, Rashida Talib. Its one thing to disagree with Netanyahu, its a whole other issue to boycott him, which reflects a lack of support for the Jewish state. Maybe they're that desperate for a Michigan win.

Free speech. If we didn't have it, we might not know who these idiots are. But yeah, I get the sentiment. The protestors that committed vandalism should be arrested. If Kamala doesn't condemn it, that says a lot about her tolerance of anti-Semitism.

Its concerning that half of Democrat congress members boycotted the speech of the President of our most important ally in the Middle East, led by 2023 Anti-Semite of the Year, Rashida Talib. Its one thing to disagree with Netanyahu, its a whole other issue to boycott him, which reflects a lack of support for the Jewish state. Maybe they're that desperate for a Michigan win.
That idiot is out trying to beg for money now. As for protesters, she's the one that posted this. Trying to raise money to bail out the rioters that went to jail for breaking the law.

Well, this is true. Biden cemented his legacy but shoving 2 terms worth of failures into 3.5 years.

In one term, he has already surpassed the legacy of most presidents who have two terms in office,” Harris said at a White House event to honour college athletes, where she was filling in for Biden, who is recovering at his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, after testing positive for COVID-19 last week. - Kamala Harris

I don’t feel national politicians need to comment on every incident. Those protestors don’t deserve the recognition.
Bebe is trying to stay out of jail like trump. And like trump nixing the border bill because he wanted to use the issue Bebe may be prolonging the war to stay relevant. I do feel the boycott was not the way to go. Harris did have a previous engagement, but the others should have shown up.
It was a good speach by a seasoned politico. I do feel Israel has gone above and beyond attempting to warn civilians but they were trapped as Hamas was shooting them as they left areas Hamas wanted human shields. As I said before I would have nuked the place (good thing I’m not in charge!).

Back