Hoka or Boost?

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I have been running in Boosts for about 10 years, and noticed many runners switching to Hoka. Is their anyone here that switched to Hoka?

I have been running in Boosts for about 10 years, and noticed many runners switching to Hoka. Is their anyone here that switched to Hoka?
I used to swear by adidas.. but they went all woke so I'm checking out Jack Wolfskin, Solomon (I've owned two pair and liked them both) La Sportiva and Craft. I only run off road.

I'm a Hoka convert. I've bought 4 pairs in the last two years for running, walking/everyday, and hiking/backpacking. SO comfortable. Their variety of styles offer a pretty good range to fit different shapes of feet, strides, and types of striking (heel, toe, mid). I liked that they were really unique when I first bought them, but they've really exploded in popularity now. Everyone seems to have them on their feet... but for good reason.

I'm a Hoka convert. I've bought 4 pairs in the last two years for running, walking/everyday, and hiking/backpacking. SO comfortable. Their variety of styles offer a pretty good range to fit different shapes of feet, strides, and types of striking (heel, toe, mid). I liked that they were really unique when I first bought them, but they've really exploded in popularity now. Everyone seems to have them on their feet... but for good reason.
You and I are the only runners on here:) Thanks for the input.

Reviving an old thread. Check out what Keen might have to offer you. They make industrial boots, hiking boots, etc.
Mine are trail running shoes. Zionic Speed. Super comfy and ZERO break-in time due to the sorta squared-off toe box.
They make a waterproof version too of the same shoe.

Back