G2010 - How’s the 2022 season going?

Rumor had it Pats NL was up 1-0 over Surf NL until they broke #18s clavicle with 10-15 min left and put 3 in on them afterwards.
I hate when refs let physical play override skills and tactics.

When you allow physical play the fouls and cheating will escalate until someone is hurt.

Players need to be "tough" but why play a game where refs, clubs, and parents allow you to get hurt.

I hate when refs let physical play override skills and tactics.

When you allow physical play the fouls and cheating will escalate until someone is hurt.

Players need to be "tough" but why play a game where refs, clubs, and parents allow you to get hurt.
"Get her, get her, get her" I would hear from the opposing parents sitting next to me. Little did they know I was the girl's dad, lol! I had to go to the end of our sideline one game to get away from a serious loser dad. He would say, "now watch, she will cry and get the refs to like her and then when she's in the box, she will go down and cry some more, grab shin and then be awarded PK." It still rings loud in my mind from my dd being targeted because she was fast, smallest usually on the field and played her little heart out and chased first place medals like no one I know. She did this just about every weekend bro and these crazy parents with big athletic kids and lots of cash would tell their kids to, "play hard and take someone out. Stop the fast one's and knock them on their asses." Whack jobs who know nothing about Futbol and only know soccer and how to be a bully. Refs allow this crappy rugby soccer because they only know the game of soccer. We all must come together as one big org and demand futbol to be played. I just heard of another player my dd played with that tore her ACL. This has to be stopped at the youth level. She was hacked from behind and then fell awkward and tore the left knee. This mess has to be cleaned up. If we continue to play rugby soccer, we will never get back to the finals of World Cup. I'm serious you guys.

Rumor had it Pats NL was up 1-0 over Surf NL until they broke #18s clavicle with 10-15 min left and put 3 in on them afterwards.

Dirty or just unfortunate?

Lotta debate on the tough/physical/dirty/flopping issue - no place for dirty, which I would be fine as being intentionally or recklessly dangerous, and flopping is the worst (and it’s actually a little more prevalent on the boys’/men’s side), but toughness and physicality is a big part of the game.

Dirty or just unfortunate?

Lotta debate on the tough/physical/dirty/flopping issue - no place for dirty, which I would be fine as being intentionally or recklessly dangerous, and flopping is the worst (and it’s actually a little more prevalent on the boys’/men’s side), but toughness and physicality is a big part of the game.

I didn’t see the match so I cannot comment but as for the player who was injured, she definitely is not a flopper. Very strong player that never goes down from what I’ve seen of her over the years.

Back