Fall League Schedules?

mirage

GOLD
For those of you "in-the-know", when can we expect the league schedules?

Historically, its comes out around a week to 10 days before the start date for CSL and SCDSL.

If you can post info regarding all the league schedules here, then is consolidated into a single thread.

DA is out (both league and playoff/showcases)
ECNL
ECNL-Boys
CRL is out (first set of games)
DPL
SCDSL
CSL

Thanks in advance.

the target date is August 25, 2017 for Coast Soccer League. If you delete the old app, go to itunes and download the new app, the schedules will go right to your phone as soon as they're posted.

Negative ghost rider. Maybe in Vegas but here in SoCal a solid Beach Dpl beats these ECNL teams handily

Which age groups? Is this based on recent tournament results? The DPL league and teams are new, and the impact of DA on ECNL in all age groups may not be the same. I respect your advocacy of all things Beach.

Negative ghost rider. Maybe in Vegas but here in SoCal a solid Beach Dpl beats these ECNL teams handily
I believe you are talking about the younger DPL Beach teams and I agree that they are solid. I will even go so far as saying that I believe that they can beat Albions DA teams. The league season is going to be a complete waste for the younger Beach DPL teams as they will have little competition. They would be better off playing in SCDSL.

DPL is just a marketing gimmick and took awhile for Ginns and crew to shop it around. First US Soccer told them not to use the DA name and the even Presidio turned them away.

Why can't they train under the same guidance as the DA teams and play in a regular league? Because someone is trying to make them feel special.

Will they play National. Cup? I hope so because it will be fun seeing almost every DPL team get creamed.

Which age groups? Is this based on recent tournament results? The DPL league and teams are new, and the impact of DA on ECNL in all age groups may not be the same. I respect your advocacy of all things Beach.

Beach is a great club and deserves respect.

Oh look more anti Gins garbage from an Albion hater. Yawn
Sorry but what he and his followers are doing in the name of development is a joke. All they are doing is further watering down the competition for all girls in SoCal with their own "special" league.

Maybe you can elite me on the benefits of this league? What is this league providing them that SDDA, CSL or SCDSL cannot provide? More travel, more expense and ??? Oh yay, more money in the pockets of it's creator.

It just erks me when coaches say it is about development and then turn around and do what's best for their wallet. Let them train like DA teams, have one or two showcases if they must, but let them play in one of the existing leagues.

The benefit would be better competiton-- or variety at the least. It looks okay to me. It looks better than playing SCDSL which was getting a little crazy with having to constantly play your own sister teams or 3-4 teams all from the same neighboring club. If you were on a dominant team in this format it was not ideal.

Reactions: #24
DPL is the second team for 10 DA teams. Just like ECNL is the second team for 4 DA teams ( I am making no claim about relative strength of the leagues). Also one poster said why can't DPL play in a regular league. They are a regular league.

Haters hate. It is amazing how much hate is out there for DPL. I don't understand why you hate. I seriously believe you haters have issues. Personally, I believe the more options girls have the better it is for everyone. Start thinking about what's good for your own kids instead of worrying about who has bigger balls.

DPL is the second team for 10 DA teams. Just like ECNL is the second team for 4 DA teams ( I am making no claim about relative strength of the leagues). Also one poster said why can't DPL play in a regular league. They are a regular league.

Haters hate. It is amazing how much hate is out there for DPL. I don't understand why you hate. I seriously believe you haters have issues. Personally, I believe the more options girls have the better it is for everyone. Start thinking about what's good for your own kids instead of worrying about who has bigger balls.

Perhaps some "hate" -- I do not share your ability to see into the heart of others and conclude as to their motivations. However, asking why another league needed to be created, when there are arguably too many already, is not hate. Questioning those who claim this new league's superiority, when there is little evidence yet to support it, is not hate. Some might think a healthy skepticism is wise. And there is a point where "options" become just a bunch of imbalanced, diluted fall scrimmage leagues where games no longer have any meaning.

On an ECNL perspective - DA delivered a heavyweight blow to us, no doubt. With all these leagues there should be some sort of cross play so that colleges and whomever can scout players in many competitive situations. Something like Champions League in Europe.

DPL is second tier for GDA clubs who do not have ECNL-- so on par with ECNL teams where the club has DA.

Oh-- and if ECNL had let a few of these clubs in, it probably would have been irrelavent.
To clarify, there is no evidence that DPL teams are on par with ECNL teams, especially in the older age groups. For example in the 04 age group, NorCal still has arguably the best team in the state as an ECNL team as evidenced by all the talk on this sight about Surf Cup.

Back