ECNL Overall Club Standings (TX)

Overall it was ok. Not overly great. I think FCD has to be very disappointed to not send one team through to Finals. Solar expected all 5 age groups to advance so they’re disappointed I’m sure. I’d suggest that Solar carrying the bag for the conference is what is expected and is what happened. Reminder that only 4 teams make it from the conference so it’s limited pool and matchups in playoffs are key.

Overall it was ok. Not overly great. I think FCD has to be very disappointed to not send one team through to Finals. Solar expected all 5 age groups to advance so they’re disappointed I’m sure. I’d suggest that Solar carrying the bag for the conference is what is expected and is what happened. Reminder that only 4 teams make it from the conference so it’s limited pool and matchups in playoffs are key.
Was there any surprises that DKSC made it as far as they did? It looked like they could of had SC Blues if they were to add physicality towards them.. I’m surprised FC Dallas made some noise as well..

Slammers HBK won 18/19 and made it to Virginia at every age group except u17. At u17, the regular Slammers made it to Virginia. Pretty good run. Now let's see how they finish.

Back