Climate and Weather

That's what I thought Sunshine.. you bring nothing to the table except entertainment, you're the forum jester. Always have been, always will be. Nothing more, nothing less. But if you want to surprise me and answer the question... but you won't...
Neither.

Hi Dumber. Read this when you wake up. How is Dumb?

"Apple phones seem to be exaggerating these temperatures every day as they never reach their projection. Could it be they have another agenda? The elites (like espola) love to scare you that the sky is falling so they can promote their global warming agenda. Please stop falling for all this, it’s hot out there, and it’s not because of global warming. It’s because it’s summer. By the way to all my friends and family that are at Pismo Beach right now in the 70° weather I hope you have another shitty day in paradise!!" Anon named Keith

"I’m noticing the same thing. Apple shows 114 right now but my car shows 105. They are adding 5 to 10 degrees. Why the discrepancies? I’ve never seen it this bad." Devin Nunes

Baltimore judge sides with oil companies in climate case, dismissing city’s deception allegations

“Global pollution-based complaints were never intended by Congress to be handled by individual states. Federal law governs disputes involving air and water in their ambient state,” Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Videtta Brown ruled.

Hi Dumber. Read this when you wake up. How is Dumb?

"Apple phones seem to be exaggerating these temperatures every day as they never reach their projection. Could it be they have another agenda? The elites (like espola) love to scare you that the sky is falling so they can promote their global warming agenda. Please stop falling for all this, it’s hot out there, and it’s not because of global warming. It’s because it’s summer. By the way to all my friends and family that are at Pismo Beach right now in the 70° weather I hope you have another shitty day in paradise!!" Anon named Keith

"I’m noticing the same thing. Apple shows 114 right now but my car shows 105. They are adding 5 to 10 degrees. Why the discrepancies? I’ve never seen it this bad." Devin Nunes
Also from (K)devin --
"Global warming is nonsense".

Baltimore judge sides with oil companies in climate case, dismissing city’s deception allegations

“Global pollution-based complaints were never intended by Congress to be handled by individual states. Federal law governs disputes involving air and water in their ambient state,” Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Videtta Brown ruled.
The judge did not dismiss the city's "deception allegations". She said they were not covered under Maryland state law. They should try again in federal court.

The California Independent System Operator, the non-profit manager of the electricity supply for most of the state, published "Restricted Maintenance Operations" notices to all its client utilities today, in which "Market participants are cautioned to avoid actions that may jeopardize generator and/or transmission availability".

That cabbage has been thoroughly chewed and spit out years ago here.
Your mental ineptness was determined some years ago...

Lacking in skill or aptitude for a particular task or assignment, or being generally awkward or clumsy.

But notice how the question was evaded...

Back