Climate and Weather

Putin loves the gullible, he loves maga and maga, apparently, loves him.

Putin also loves JoeTato. In fact, he loves JoeTato SO much that he waited for Trump to leave before hurting the climate in Ukraine.

You don't get funding or attention for saying everything is OK.
You mean like by saying things like “American carnage”, “bloodbath”, “poisoning the blood of our country”, “vermin”, “radical leftist democrats ruining our nation” or just constantly talking about other people/making fun of looks, speech patterns, ethnic origin, religious background, economic status?

You mean like by saying things like “American carnage”, “bloodbath”, “poisoning the blood of our country”, “vermin”, “radical leftist democrats ruining our nation” or just constantly talking about other people/making fun of looks, speech patterns, ethnic origin, religious background, economic status?
In the grand scheme of things I'm more concerned about $12 carne asada burritos. 😁 Feel free to wash down your burrito with the "bloodbath" Kool-Aid.

I thought perhaps he was referring to the size of the snip I presented (2001 to present) and didn't bother to read the whole table in the link I posted (1880 to present). Of course, there are also the points you made, with good scientific research extending the well-instrumented previous 140 years into other valid inferences of global temperature reaching back 10s of thousands of years, at least.

And as I pointed out, he is among the several posting here who maintain their ignorance on these matters by choice.
And as you pointed out...you're wrong again. Go sell your fud on the "what did espola do today that nobody cares about" thread.

You ever figure out what a take permit is? You're a CC (closet climatologists) that regurgitates unoriginal ideas. Kinda like you're a CC (closet cryptographer) .

Did you happen to catch "Quiet on the Set" yet? When they reveal that one of the pedos working at Nick had a pair of little girls panties saved in a baggie all I could do is think about you. I was wondering if this creep was related to you...

I’m sure you can use google to find data on historic temperatures and CO2 levels.

You can even read the papers where someone else interprets the sample size for you, and tells you the probability of those values arising through random chance.

Supposing you did that, would it make any difference?

Or would you just search the web for an impressive sounding non-scientist (like Thomas Sowell) to tell you it isn’t happening?
Thomas Sowell... what books have you read from him?

Gee directly after a Republican screwed the pooch. The economy always does better under a Democrat. Look it up.
Not with the current Democrat, and even if your claim was true, the current Democrat party policies look nothing like prior Democrat president policies. The Dems used to be the party of the middle class, now its the party of the elites. They used to "fight the man" and now they're "obey the man". Minorities are even moving away from the Dems. Look it up. Not that I'm going to convince you, your a hyper-partisan, you actually have more in common with Crush than Espola.

Gee directly after a Republican screwed the pooch. The economy always does better under a Democrat. Look it up.

The economy may be doing "well"... but those of us working and paying taxes are not. We continue to fund deadbeats, lawbreakers and things that have nothing to do with us. We continue to pay high prices for goods and services. We continue to see companies laying employees off. We continue to see taxpayers moving to other states... either because they're tired of this libtard run state thinning their wallets or making their neighborhoods less safe in the interest of woke bullshit. Why? Because you libtards need more votes to stay in power. You think Trump and republicans like uneducated voters? Who is more UNEDUCATED than criminals and illegal aliens? The "markets" and our bank accounts are not the same thing. CNN and MSNBC are telling you you're good. Pull back the wool covering your asshole, sheep. See that? That's JoeTato and Gavin running a train on you.

When are ANY of you libtards going to wake up and realize you're hurting yourselves along with the rest of us? Because Trump's words hurt you, because he embarrassed you or both? Clowns.

Back