Bitcoin

Bitcoin.. only up to $34k.

I doubt this is the start of another run. Too much uncertainty in the world right now. But... the world's going digital. Guys like Richard Espola shouldn't get involved in this even if he claims to be a cryptographer...

This dude was about to spill the beans, a prosecutors dream, but "they" decided to keep his mouth shut instead. What a trip. He was 100% paying the Dems with other peoples money because their shell games are over!!! One of my best pals bought into bitcoin at $48,000 and tried to get me in on this once in a lifetime chance at $55K. I hope it makes a come back.
Too bad people don’t have the same expectations for the dollar. Of course that is impossible for fiat. Not the case with crypto. And not all cryptos operate like bitcoin.

This dude was about to spill the beans, a prosecutors dream, but "they" decided to keep his mouth shut instead. What a trip. He was 100% paying the Dems with other peoples money because their shell games are over!!! One of my best pals bought into bitcoin at $48,000 and tried to get me in on this once in a lifetime chance at $55K. I hope it makes a come back.
He probably didn’t buy a whole coin. You could have bought $10 worth if you wanted to.

Do you know what kind of coins and who was her account with?
Long story.

Involves liens, her ex, government, fraud. This was her bank account.

But her ex did have his crypto account hacked. The idiot was using public wifi for his Kraken account when his account was wiped clean of 100k.

I'm on a ledger.

This article cracks me up. The author writes as if cryptocurrency has not been volatile and has not lost a lot of value for investors. Please tell me how rich those thieves are again?
Richard Espola as usual outsmarts himself. Kinda like how he has me on "ignore" but logs in as a guest to read my post...

Bitcoin.. only up to $34k.

I doubt this is the start of another run. Too much uncertainty in the world right now. But... the world's going digital. Guys like Richard Espola shouldn't get involved in this even if he claims to be a cryptographer...
Up 10k since I posted in October. Magoo.. you see that?

Back