2023 season

Any updates on how the 2013s are looking for the upcoming season?

Yes, we’ll see how things shake out. I had heard that the Rennie team disbanded but maybe that wasn’t true.
Watch out for that Slammers 2013 squad.. my buddy shared they got a couple of players from that Rennie team as well as some of the core players from last year’s team.. We’ll see where this goes

Yes, we’ll see how things shake out. I had heard that the Rennie team disbanded but maybe that wasn’t true.

Rennie lost about 2/3 (maybe more) of last years team. Mostly to Slammers, a couple to Legends and I believe 1 to Surf. They still have some good players there, but likely not as good as they've been in the past couple of seasons.

Lots of the top teams have transitioned to 11v11 a year yearly. I think more will be revealed after state cup.

Rennie lost about 2/3 (maybe more) of last years team. Mostly to Slammers, a couple to Legends and I believe 1 to Surf. They still have some good players there, but likely not as good as they've been in the past couple of seasons.

Lots of the top teams have transitioned to 11v11 a year yearly. I think more will be revealed after state cup.
Rennie did lose quite a bit of players to HB Koge. However, they did quite well in Copa America. They beat surf in the finals 5-0 😳. Completely surprised with what I thought Surf had done to their roster. Still early in the season which I completely understand. However, still surprised on this result. Looks like the legends team still doing good playing underneath the 2012 RL team. Wonder how that worked/works out. Completely void a 2012 team to slot a 2013 team?

Back