2007 DA

Good luck to all participants! Does anyone happen to have a list of the selected players?
Heinemann has been scouting all last week too. And not to nit pick, but it's just an ID center not a camp. Figured I'd clarify for no confusion. ID centers are basically selected by club directors/scouts request and a player getting in front of the coaches. Camps are YNT requested players for either specific games or more of a look. Not minimizing this ID center or anything, just clarifying...

Attachments

• USA list.jpg
    USA list.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 166
All teams guaranteed 3 games. Tournament is single elimination. If you lose in the round of 32 or 16, you will be moved into the Showcase to ensure you get 3 games minimum.
June 25- Round of 32 | Game 1
June 26- Round of 16 |Game 2
June 28- Quarterfinals/Showcase | Game 3
June 30- Semifinals
July 2- Finals

U17 & U19 are pushed back one day. 26, 27, 29, 1st & 3rd for finals...

While everyone is enjoying Summer break, next year will be a unique and important year for us. MLS academies will have their combined year, and less playing time for a lot of really good players. Non-MLS academies landscape will change, with some players moving out from MLS and incoming to Non-MLS. But most importantly kids and parents will have to seriously think about college and their future. In any case, only three years left until our boys are off to college.

Does anyone know when the fall schedule comes out?
Clubs had not received it as of yesterday but the intent has been for it to come 8/1 then they pushed it back to 8/4, today. How long it takes to get into parent's hands? Yeah, not sure on that one.

While everyone is enjoying Summer break, next year will be a unique and important year for us. MLS academies will have their combined year, and less playing time for a lot of really good players. Non-MLS academies landscape will change, with some players moving out from MLS and incoming to Non-MLS. But most importantly kids and parents will have to seriously think about college and their future. In any case, only three years left until our boys are off to college.

MLS academies play non MLS academies during league correct? (Strikers vs LAFC) I heard this wasn't going to happen this upcoming season but it didn't seem like it was possible. Guess I could ask coach but that would be too easy haha and yes this will be our first experience playing in MLS Next league...

MLS academies play non MLS academies during league correct? (Strikers vs LAFC) I heard this wasn't going to happen this upcoming season but it didn't seem like it was possible. Guess I could ask coach but that would be too easy haha and yes this will be our first experience playing in MLS Next league...

I've heard both LAFC and LAG parents are being told that they will field u16 squads in the MLS NEXT Southwest. MLS U15s and U17s are in different divisions within the MLS NEXT league.

u15/u17 yes there is a interleague and regular league. Regular league for u15/u17 MLS teams is 2-3 games against other MLS teams (lots of travel) regular league is 1 game against other team in local area. (LAUFA,etc)
cannot confirm this but that is the rumor we are hearing

Back