“The Ridiculous Debate”

CRUSH WAS RIGHT!!!
Biden Goons Target Local Heroes
Trump said they were “not only after him”, but ”also after my beautiful MAGA SoCal youth soccer dads”. Sources report State Mental Prison under siege. FBI thugs surround and breach perimeter just after 9:12pm local time. Developing.

SOCCER SHOCKER!!!
At 09:34pm a “deranged mental patient” was snatched from his bed just after taking his horse pills and retiring (aka strapped in) for the night. Last seen heading toward Anza-Borrego Desert. Looks grim.

BIDEN BLACK OPS SITE FOUND!!!
A crowd of what can only be described as dozens of overweight middle age soccer dads with AR-15s (in cargo shorts and wife beaters to boot!) have surrounded the once-secret Biden Crime Family concentration camp on a bluff east of Temecula. It’s called “Perdió sus Canicas” on 1870s surveyor maps, ironically.

MAYHEM ON THE MESA
The overweight dads are shooting indiscriminately at DOJ thugs, and at themselves. May be some weird form of fratricide, given the heavy losses among the dads.

BIDENVILLE BREACHED
Biden’s roundup of overweight dads with gripes about youth soccer ends. “Deranged mental patient”, along with several long-held POWS from past SoCalSoccer “Off-Topic 2 Wars” of 2017 and 2021 are repatriated.

POW/MIA LIST REVEALED
Apart from the “deranged mental patient”, a Rogue’s Gallery of a dozen once overweight, now svelte soccer dads are back with their second or third wives and adult step children that disagree with everything they believe in from NewsMax and Tucker. Sheriff Joe, Bruddah Iz, Ricky Fandango, nononono, and thirteenknots head the list of the many now emaciated skeletons, airlifted out. Soaked in their own feces, images NSFW.

LIBTURD INDOCTRINATION
Stunning reports indicate the “Gang of 13” were subjected to endless video loops of Mrs. Doubtfire and La Cage aux Folles. Ironically, all 13 were wearing ladies’ underwear and bras when liberated and now refuse to take them off!!!

FAKE CHARGES FILED
Biden DOJ goons charge a “deranged mental patient” and 12 others with “conspiracy to engage in espionage.” NSA program funded by George Soros had been monitoring SoCalSoccer Off Topic forums for years. They ALREADY have the posts included in the indictment!!! Forum servers being scrubbed and acid burned “Hillary Style”. Could be too late.

Quiet? Did you not notice your shadow going crazy today? Seriously, you both are Marxist and need help. What a Traitor you are to the United States of America. What time did you wake up today?
Got bail after your arraignment! Excellent. Since good lawyers are stretched pretty thin now, can I recommend a guy for you?

Very committed to his clients. An ethic rooted in his own life. Can I tell you a story? This guy’s got a daughter in soccer. Excellent player. Earned top honors in youth programs. So in kind, he’s very generous with his time and money to the program’s success. And she’s wicked smart. Will be president some day. And may be positioned to pardon folks unfairly imprisoned. Probably said too much.

LOCAL HEROES AT IT AGAIN!
As the motorcade of white panel vans meandered toward the airport for their flight to CO Florence Max, one van peeled off to what we now know to be the State Mental Prison. A deranged mental patient was returned rather than sent to Florence. We’re learning his plea deal allows him to serve his time there, where he hopes to have internet privileges from his usual 6am to 9pm window. Hence his recent spate of incoherent posts on devils and demons. No mention of trolls though.

What about trolls? That’s the real question.
No Trolls on here. This is just a soccer forum. Some dads cheated in the pay for play schemes. They hired middleman to do all their work for them. I have it all. Their are some fathers that use multiple avatars because I know who some of them are with their real avatars. They ran away into the dark. Espola likes me for the entertainment and he's no troll, trust me. The real Q is we have real witches, warlocks and demons. You will soon find out.

IMG_1146.jpeg
COMING FALL 2024
One man stands alone …
The Legend of Donald Trump
The inspirational story of a man who started with nothing. Builds the most successful business in history. Ends world conflict forever. All while taming the West and getting the Girl by sundown. Yes - Donald Trump as you’ve never seen him before. Thin, Handsome and Riding a Horse.

Oh, I interrupted your point about Trump Derangement Syndrome …

Thanks for bringing attention to all the scum at the forum. Did you see Joepedo down at the boarder today and Trump the False Prophet? One has the military and insane protection from the secret service, and one is practically by himself tripping over himself. Trump is surrounded by the Military, Sheriffs and the Governor. Oh boy, you, espola, that evil demon Surf Futbol and the loser fourteenknots are in for a big surprise sucker. You got caught and played at the same time. "Kids that go missing are runaways" has to be the dumbest thing you ever said.

Back