When to jump to DA

I'd love to hear what college coaches think of the club scene/club coaches. I am sure there are some longstanding relationships that go a long way.
But if someone from a smaller club calls up Anson Dorrance to tell him about a superstar playing in a corn field in Kansas, will he listen?

Last edited:
I'd love to hear what college coaches think of the club scene/club coaches. I am sure there are some longstanding relationships that go a long way.
But if someone from a smaller club calls up Anson Dorrance to tell him about a superstar playing in a corn field in Kansas, will he listen?

I don't know, but I'm willing to take my chances at this point. Super disappointed in big box names and money grubbing coaches and clubs. Watching college soccer of late, it's not impressive and the U17's got their asses handed to them today at WWC against Germany. Whatever we're doing, it's not working.

Short answer...Yes!

Back