What's going on Cal South and State Cup Semi's?

Shocking....an official letter comes out and still no one believes.....I think I hurd that befour...yes, the conspiracy. Just comedy. The real comedy is reading all the funny stuff you all type. Miller...Please, I am begging you, don't come anywhere near any AS event, I am sure they will be happy to not have you. Can you send a picture so they can watch out for you?
I try to avoid these forums for a reason and Highly doubt that any DOC would dare venture into these rat holes to read this trash. This topic was just too good to pass up and banter in....AGAIN. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, STOP COMMENTING, PICK UP THE PHONE, AND CALL CAL SOUTH...OR drive down there with your LEGENDS RULES tee shirt and protest signs and Demand an answer. I am sure that will go well for you

Shocking....an official letter comes out and still no one believes.....I think I hurd that befour...yes, the conspiracy. Just comedy. The real comedy is reading all the funny stuff you all type. Miller...Please, I am begging you, don't come anywhere near any AS event, I am sure they will be happy to not have you. Can you send a picture so they can watch out for you?
I try to avoid these forums for a reason and Highly doubt that any DOC would dare venture into these rat holes to read this trash. This topic was just too good to pass up and banter in....AGAIN. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, STOP COMMENTING, PICK UP THE PHONE, AND CALL CAL SOUTH...OR drive down there with your LEGENDS RULES tee shirt and protest signs and Demand an answer. I am sure that will go well for you

"Official letter"? You mean that one that came from Anaheim Surf Director?

>I try to avoid these forums

Could have fooled me.

You try to avoid the forum? Holy crap! I'm starting to hear Circus or Benny Hill Show music playing in my head as I read the lame as responses that you try to avoid posting. Too funny! What a Jackhole.

Mr.jackoff ...why do you have an obsession with mentioning Legends every post ????

Mr. Jackten: Nobody believes EC, and nobody believes you. Your daughter's medal is tainted. You should return it.

Mr. Jackten: Nobody believes EC, and nobody believes you. Your daughter's medal is tainted. You should return it.
If you read Mr. Jackten's posts he makes references to conspiracy theories. Which I find interesting. I am no conspiracy theorist but this poster appears to be more of a diversion. Could these posts be managed from another source? Is this person really an AS parent? Despite their claims?

Why call Surf when the information can be read here?

Dear Anaheim Surf Parents,

I’d like to reach out to all club members to personally congratulate our Girls 2006 team coached by Brent Whitfield on their State Cup Presidents Championship this past weekend, and also address the controversy that unfortunately was attached to their tournament wins.

6 days before the team was due to play in the semifinals of State Cup, Cal South Protest, Appeals and Disciplinary (PAD) informed us that a team had filed a complaint alleging that one of the players on our team was an overaged player and had played during the 2016-17 regular season and in the tournament. Cal South PAD requested additional documentation, which our registrar immediately provided in the form of a copy of the player’s original birth certificate that we felt proved that our player was indeed playing in the correct age group.

Because of a conflicting document in an old record found in the Cal South system, that was uploaded prior to this player joining Anaheim Surf, a ruling was made to disqualify our team from State Cup. We were unaware of the documentation until this past week. On Thursday, two days before the semifinal game, after learning of the disqualification from an update of the State Cup results page, we immediately appealed the Cal South PAD findings to the State Cup Appeals Committee (SCAC). Our appeal was granted and was heard by the SCAC on Friday.

We provided, and Cal South SCAC reviewed the following documentation: 1) An original birth certificate, 2) An alternate form of picture ID, and 3) Enrollment records sent directly from the player’s school that all confirmed the player’s 2006 birthday. After the SCAC reviewed the documentation they concluded that there was no violation of Cal South Rule 9.4 and verified the age correctly of the player as a 2006 birth year, thus overturning the decision to disqualify our team from State Cup. The findings from SCAC are as follows:

Subject: SCAC Appeal Decision: ANAHEIM SURF 2006 - WHITFIELD
The determination to overturn the decision to disqualify Anaheim Surf 2006- Whitfield, team 0365-01CG06-1036, from the Cal South State Cup competition was a result of reviewing all documentation provided and interviewing multiple individuals by the State Cup Appeals Committee (SCAC). Among the documents provided was the original birth certificate and school records. The SCAC has determined that the Cal South State Cup Rule 9.4 was not violated as the determination letter from Craig Mues stated.

We perform our due diligence to the best of our ability every year when registering new and returning players in our club. Despite the clear evidence to the contrary, some in the soccer community continue to accuse our club of cheating by rostering an overage player. Let me emphatically state: we have only ever seen evidence that the player is correctly rostered and we believe the overwhelming evidence bears this out. I established this club 19 years ago and strive every day to operate in an ethical manner. Cheating to gain an advantage is something we have never done, and will never do.

If you’d like to talk to me in person or via phone about this matter, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
Eddie Carrillo
Anaheim Surf Club Director
Chapman University Director of Soccer Men’s Head Coach
You highlighted a piece of the letter that mentions the state cup ruling and mentions Craig Mues. From what I have been told from various club officials Craig Mues did not say "the Cal South State Cup Rule 9.4 was not violated ..." in fact he is feels the player in question is not a 06 but rather an 05. And, as reported by Mues he has attempted to speak to both Quan and Barraza about the matter and they have not responded.

And, who wrote this letter to feel the need to add the highlighted section which includes the rule and outcome? Well I can't see a DOC doing this but rather maybe someone else who has something to lose. Like a club with legal council?

You are such a fool. Go back down that rat hole with your bogus medal. AS cheated and that's a fact. You won nothing. Let's see how you do next year loser. Send 2 back to Vegas as well.

YouQUOTE="Mrjackten, post: 48896, member: 1018"]Shocking....an official letter comes out and still no one believes.....I think I hurd that befour...yes, the conspiracy. Just comedy. The real comedy is reading all the funny stuff you all type. Miller...Please, I am begging you, don't come anywhere near any AS event, I am sure they will be happy to not have you. Can you send a picture so they can watch out for you?
I try to avoid these forums for a reason and Highly doubt that any DOC would dare venture into these rat holes to read this trash. This topic was just too good to pass up and banter in....AGAIN. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, STOP COMMENTING, PICK UP THE PHONE, AND CALL CAL SOUTH...OR drive down there with your LEGENDS RULES tee shirt and protest signs and Demand an answer. I am sure that will go well for you[/QUOTE]

You are such a fool. Go back down that rat hole with your bogus medal. AS cheated and that's a fact. You won nothing. Let's see how you do next year loser. Send 2 back to Vegas as well.

YouQUOTE="Mrjackten, post: 48896, member: 1018"]Shocking....an official letter comes out and still no one believes.....I think I hurd that befour...yes, the conspiracy. Just comedy. The real comedy is reading all the funny stuff you all type. Miller...Please, I am begging you, don't come anywhere near any AS event, I am sure they will be happy to not have you. Can you send a picture so they can watch out for you?
[/QUOTE]
Everyone needs to calm down. This 10 year old girls soccer. There are plenty of stupid parents that will be weeded out between now and when our kids turn 15, 16 & 17.
Think big picture. Let's turn the page and look forward to next season. I wish the best for everyone's DD.

Why was she disqualified from the tournament. Please answer that question cheating fool.

I’d like to reach out to all club members to personally congratulate our Girls 2006 team coached by Brent Whitfield on their State Cup Presidents Championship this past weekend, and also address the controversy that unfortunately was attached to their tournament wins.

6 days before the team was due to play in the semifinals of State Cup, Cal South Protest, Appeals and Disciplinary (PAD) informed us that a team had filed a complaint alleging that one of the players on our team was an overaged player and had played during the 2016-17 regular season and in the tournament. Cal South PAD requested additional documentation, which our registrar immediately provided in the form of a copy of the player’s original birth certificate that we felt proved that our player was indeed playing in the correct age group.

Because of a conflicting document in an old record found in the Cal South system, that was uploaded prior to this player joining Anaheim Surf, a ruling was made to disqualify our team from State Cup. We were unaware of the documentation until this past week. On Thursday, two days before the semifinal game, after learning of the disqualification from an update of the State Cup results page, we immediately appealed the Cal South PAD findings to the State Cup Appeals Committee (SCAC). Our appeal was granted and was heard by the SCAC on Friday.

We provided, and Cal South SCAC reviewed the following documentation: 1) An original birth certificate, 2) An alternate form of picture ID, and 3) Enrollment records sent directly from the player’s school that all confirmed the player’s 2006 birthday. After the SCAC reviewed the documentation they concluded that there was no violation of Cal South Rule 9.4 and verified the age correctly of the player as a 2006 birth year, thus overturning the decision to disqualify our team from State Cup. The findings from SCAC are as follows:

The determination to overturn the decision to disqualify Anaheim Surf 2006- Whitfield, team 0365-01CG06-1036, from the Cal South State Cup competition was a result of reviewing all documentation provided and interviewing multiple individuals by the State Cup Appeals Committee (SCAC). Among the documents provided was the original birth certificate and school records. The SCAC has determined that the Cal South State Cup Rule 9.4 was not violated as the determination letter from Craig Mues stated.

We perform our due diligence to the best of our ability every year when registering new and returning players in our club. Despite the clear evidence to the contrary, some in the soccer community continue to accuse our club of cheating by rostering an overage player. Let me emphatically state: we have only ever seen evidence that the player is correctly rostered and we believe the overwhelming evidence bears this out. I established this club 19 years ago and strive every day to operate in an ethical manner. Cheating to gain an advantage is something we have never done, and will never do.

If you’d like to talk to me in person or via phone about this matter, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
Eddie Carrillo

Sincerely,
Eddie Carrillo

Carrillo must be thinking - What did I sign up for...we just should have stayed PSA Panther Soccer, where we had Flight 2 and 3 teams, the only competitive teams are/were the teams (Carrillo coaching his daughter's teams to showcase). Now Carrillo brings over a team that really is an Arsenal Team (majority played for Arsenal (still live in the IE), coached by an Arsenal Coach). This is not worth all the headaches - let's go back to "development is our business"....less headaches. Also, isn't the registrar his wife?? Might be someone else now.

Back