What is an "Elite" club??

English please next time. Done feeding mr fantasy man the keyboard warrior supercharger

English please next time. Done feeding mr fantasy man the keyboard warrior supercharger
Is "tho" an english word? Is "English please next time" a sentence? Where you really an ESPN Analist? Did you just "tap out" to this keyboard warrior? I guess we will never know what you meant. SENTENCES please next time.

I think MMA references automatically show a lack of intelligence. I love it when the Surf warriors get fired up on their fake accounts!

Surf is a well run organization and they have a ton of talented players. Only 2 clubs in SoCal are close in terms of their results.

Surf is a well run organization and they have a ton of talented players. Only 2 clubs in SoCal are close in terms of their results.
I can't disagree. Which makes their refusal to address the scandal surrounding their G2006 Anaheim Surf team so remarkable. Their evasiveness tells me something is very wrong over there.

I can't disagree. Which makes their refusal to address the scandal surrounding their G2006 Anaheim Surf team so remarkable. Their evasiveness tells me something is very wrong over there.

In my tenure observing youth soccer closely, Surf has had fundamental disputes with Cal South, CSL, and Presidio. Whether they got their way or not, other clubs were left disturbed in their wake.

Back